Chapter.11.

*Leonardo POV*

Okay so apparently we are not engage but we are getting married soon,so men will still be after if she doesn't hold a ring on her finger so for the best I will be putting one but I need help.

I have seek help from both my family and hers. Her parents were shock at first since we are only marrying for the baby but what they don't know is that i'm already in love with her since the day I saw her at the club so I'm not only marrying for our child but because I love her,Of course I didn't tell them that yet but I told them something and they agree and no I didn't bribe them.

Now it was my family's turn to get help, my mom was a bit shock and question why would we marry if we was not engage yet so I told her that the baby's news was unexpected so..
And I told her if Ava doesn't have a ring on her finger other men will be after her but she told me even if she have they will be after her but she believes that Ava is loyal.

So they help me in decorations and everything the decorations were simple and light.

It is Wednesday to day and at 7:00PM I will be proposing to Ava but it's only 4:00PM when we has finish decorated the place so let me go do something useful of that time.And that something useful is to finish learn the lyrics of the song I will be singing,I know I'm a bad singer but I'll try.
***********
*Ava POV*

Today i'm very happy I didn't woke up because I needed to puke but I woke up to something else Mira and Caith barging in my room why can't they knock those animals.

''Is knocking an option to you two?''I question rubbing the sleep off my eyes they replied NO in sync and I just roll my eyes at them,I was about to reply to them but I jump off the bed running to the bathroom to puke,I spoke too fast I guess.UGHHH I hate Leo for his weak pull out,Why couldn't he pull out or wore a condom he had to get me pregnant but we were drunk so ughhh whatever let me just brush my teeth and take a shower.

After my shower I went to my room only to find the two crazy people damaging my closet by throwing my outfits on the floor they will surely pick it up because I won't.

''what are you two doing?''i questions walking past them to take a pair of panties.

''we are looking for your outfit we're going out''Mira chirped still going through my clothes while Caith just nods.

''but I want to sleep.''I whined at them they stop and turn to look at me at the same time,okay that creepy.

''sleep you've been sleeping all day do you know what time is it''Caith question and I shoke my head left to right indicating that I don't know what time is it and she sigh pointing to my clock on the wall ,I read and saw that it's already 4:00PM waouh I slept for that long.

''yes you slept that long''Mira said making me know that I said that aloud.

''soo where are we going?''I question walking over to them.

''you will see''I nod as they continue to look for an outfit it was already 4:35 when they find one white short sleeveless smocked cami dress and since I didn't want to wear heels I wear a white combat boots and some piercings and a gold watch.