Chapter.20.

~*~Ava POV~*~

5 months into my pregnancy and Leo and I driving to the  hospital to find out what we are having.

But we won't be able to know the gender of our baby because my best friends decided to throw a gender reveal party for me.

Arriving at the hospital Leo park the car and we get down,walking inside the hospital we walk to the receptionist desk.

''hello we have a meeting here with doctor Yvonne.''Leo said to the receptionist she nods and start typing in her  computer before telling us to sit down and wait on the doctor to call us.

After sitting for a good 40 minutes doctor Yvonne call us in her office.

''good morning Mrs and Mr Vincento,how are you feeling today?''

''I am feeling good baby is really active those days.''I said massaging my bump when I feel a kick.

''Ok so can you please lay down on the bed so I can check you.''she said and I nod before getting up and lay down as she tells me.

As I lay down and lift up my shirt and she process on putting the gel and rub it on my stomach,she get the ultrasound probe and start to check me.

She roll the probe around on my stomach trying to catch the heartbeat.

Then after 20 second of her roaming the probe we heard it the heart beat.

A tear drop a second and a third until am fully crying listening to the baby's heart beat,I look at the screen to see the little bean moving around.

The doctor hands me a tissue and I wipe the gel off my stomach and pull my shirt down.

*At Ava's house*

''so when can we know the gender of our baby?''Leo questions and I look up from my burger and shrug my shoulder.

''When the girls finish prepare the baby shower.''I said and continue to eat my burger.

Throwing the trash in the bin I wipe my mouth with the tissue craving fruits now so I open the fridge and grab an apple and some grapes.

Putting the first grape in my mouth Leo get up from his seat and grab my apple.

''Heyy that's me and pumpkin's apple.''I said and he just laugh looking at me.

''yes I know and I am pealing it for the two of you.''he said and wash it then start pealing it.

''what theme you think we should do the baby shower?''I hear Caitlyn ask and I look over to the door and there she is pulling up with Leo's sister.

''Uhm maybe I'll tell you when we're alone''Ales said and my sister turn around and smile.

''oh Av you're here,how the doctor visit went?''she ask hiding an envelope behind her.

'''What do you have in your hand?''I ask getting u with the help of Leo and  walk towards my sister.

''The gender of your baby and no you can't see it because i'm going to have a baby shower for you.''she said then walk away pulling Ales with her, I just shake my head and walk to Leo.

''come let's go.''I said taking his hands and pulling him up the stairs walking to my room.

Undressing my self to my bra and panty I get a short and a white tee and wear it.

I go out of the closet and walk to the bed and lay down where I find Leo laying down on his back.

''Hey are you okay?''he said ushering me to go to him.

''yeah just sleepy right now,are you okay?''I ask fixing myself in his embrace as he pull me closer to him watching out for my stomach.

He put his hand on my stomach and the baby started kicking I smile as he laugh.

''Lil champ know his daddy''He say and he kiss my stomach.

*Leonardo POV*

Watching the beauty in my arm sleeping like a baby as her eyelash flutters a little,she pouts turning the other side,I wrap my arm around her kissing her forehead as I to fall asleep.

*4 hours later*

''Ava,Leo dinner is ready guys.''I hear Ava's mom calls out,but i stays laying down because I feel tired as fuck.

''Ava,dinner is ready tesoro.''I whisper in her ears brushing her baby hair out of her face,she moans and move closer to me smuggling her face into my neck.

''hmm two more minutes.''she said her words muffling due to her smuggling into my neck I laugh and pull her a little from my neck and my body and take her up in bridal style and walk out of the room with her.

I reach downstairs and everybody looks back at us and they shake their head while I chuckle,I walk over to a chair and Ales pulls it out and I place Ava on it supporting her.

''Ava wake up girl its time to eat and we have things to talk about.''Ales said and Ava moans in which to be pain then open her eyes and glare at my sister she laugh and start to eat her food.

''So what will the baby shower theme?''

*/*/*/*/*/

Thank you for readin and I apologize for taking such long on updating I am really busy with school but here's a filler chapter hope you like it.