Chp VIII: Fight before the finals

3rd POV

Just before the duel between the first match, Yoroi Akado vs Sasuke Uchiha the rest of the people including the jonins are heading to the upper level to watch the fight.

Y/N: So basically we just gonna sit here and wait while others are dueling?

Kurenai: That's pretty much, though its sometimes can be bored to wait until they call your name but at least you get to rest for a bit.

Kakashi: In a mean time you can also watch how they fight. Huh?

Y/N then have money symbol on his eyes as he smirk and Shikamaru & Kiba notice it.

Shikamaru: W-wait you're not thinking about that right?

Y/N: That's settles it. Everybody!

Y/N took out a note book while everyone except for Yoroi & Sasuke who are fighting.

Y/N: Let's bet money on who'll win!

Some of the genin agreed.

Asuma: Um Y/N, isn't that a little too far?

Y/N: Nonsense. Think about it, you don't have to waste too much money for paying the food Choji eats.

Asuma:....I'm in.

Choji: I second that!

Sakura & Ino: Don't be greedy!

Y/N: Oh OK, I guess Sasuke can buy his own favorite food. Since he probably thinks you guys are broke.

Sakura & Ino: I'm in!

Lee: If Sakura is in then count me in!

Shikamaru: What a drag.

Y/N: Hihihihi >:3

Time skip brought to you by everybody are in a casino.

2nd - Abumi Zaku vs. Shino Aburame: Shino wins

3rd - Kankuro Vs Misumi Tsurugi: Kankuro wins

4th - Sakura Haruno Vs Ino Yamanaka: Draw (Tie)

After going through the first 4 matches Y/N has some money so does the others though Sakura and Ino match was going so long since they're trying to prove who's better than the other as they're babbling. Next thing the 5th match is about to start and it reveals Y/N against a Rain ninja.

Kiba: Smirk. I'll be betting my money on you Y/N.

Y/N: Trust me, you guys won't be disappointed.

Y/N POV

I jump down and landed on my feet as the rain ninja enters the duel.

Hayate: Both of you ready?

We both nodded as I get ready to draw my sword.

Hayate: Alright then...begin!

As soon as I draw my sword the ninja throw shurikens towards me and I immediately blocks them.

Y/N: 'Hm, too easy.'

Rain ninja: Not bad, let's see how you can handle with this. Hand sign. Earth style: earth wall!

He creates an earth wall and punches it causing the wall to shoot multiple rocks towards me. I immediately create mud wall since it was faster than earth wall but it wasn't strong enough as I got some couple hits from them.

Rain ninja: Hmm? I'm impressed, you manage to survive longer.

Y/N: You'd be surprised.

Rain ninja: Then let's see how can you last longer for a next one.