< Choi YN >

𝐘𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I punched the girl straight on her nose as she fell down and her nose instantly started bleeding like waterfall

" 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡. "

The judge announced as the competition finished I won. No one know my real name or face. But I am well famous in underground world as Lilith for my power. I mean for my skills.

They gave me the price money, then I bowed to everyone and went out from there along with my friends.

I sigh and we all went to behind the building where the competition were held. I make sure there was no one before taking my mask off. Then I took out a cigarette and lit it before placing it between my lips as I inhaled it and exhaled the smoke.

??? : Choi stop smoking and drinking, you know it's harmful to your health.

???2: as if she is gonna listen to you Lisa. *duh tone*

??? 3: but Rose, Lisa is right it's harmful for you at least think about aunt-

??? 4: Jisoo unnie is right, think about aunt, it can lead you to death.

YN: huh you all done? As if you all don't smoke. *chuckled* Death is my friend, it visits me but can't get close to me.

Jennie: whatever!

She said and took the cigarette from my mouth and inhale it, just like that they all smoked my cigarette.

YN: what's the time? I see the sun is rising.

Jisoo: 4:46 AM. We should go now bye YN!

I just hummed as response and toss my cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. Then I put my mask and jacket's cap on and started running to my home as it's 1 hour far from here.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏