< get along >

𝐘𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯

I looked at my room's ceiling as I sigh.

YN: Sighing has really became my habit...... Anyways its a process of exhaling deep breath.

Apparently I am in my room now, exactly doing a very important work.

Being a burden to this world.

*RING RING*

I took my phone and checked the id. Once I knew who was that shit. I rolled my eyes.

OTC

YN: I seriously thought everyone has some work to do, but you proved me wrong.

San: oh- come on, I do have work to do, but also I have to raise a bratty kid like you. Tsk

YN: *scoff* wasn't that kid you, who used to run away after pressing others door bell even after being 17?

San: as if you didn't fought with a kid just because he bought the last piece of your fav chocolate even after being 17? *done tone*

YN: chocolate is important to live.

San: not more than oxigen. *duh tone*

YN: .......... Say why did you called me?

San: *chuckled* I really know how to shut your mouth, don't I?

YN: no actually your too old to handle insults, so I don't roast you. *tight smile*

San: YAH!! AM ONLY 1 YEAR OLDER THAN YOU!!

YN: you know I just felt the edge to roll my eyes, so I did. *eye roll*

San: keep roll them untill you find your brain.

YN: come on how will I have your brain? *smirk*

San:.... Because God forget to give you one.

YN: actually we should stop it. Cause no one can win here.

San: yeah. Anyways did you talked with them?

YN: will.

San: NOW! And I will listen what the fuck your gonna say. *stern*

YN: okey okey! Stay on the line and don't talk. *pout*

I huff and connected my earplugs to phone and wore them. I opened my hair and went out of my room as I know, I have to do this. With or without my consent. Or else that big ass won't leave me.

Then I went out from my room and took upstairs as the hyung lines room were at fourth floor.

{ 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞....

(𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠)