chapter¹

ochaco uraraka; the fiancé

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

01:00 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

swords clash and clang as they hit against each other in the training room. maids from all over the castle want to see the twenty year old prince training with his shirt off. and they want to see the knight. but izuku is favored between the two. 

"do you not have work to do?" head maid says, ushering the maids away from the training room. she tucks the strands of her grey hair in the low bun before entering the room. she pushes the double door open to see izuku and katsuki sparring. "your highness," nita calls, crossing her arms. katsuki stops, izuku pushing him down.

"ha!" izuku laughs, putting his sword on the floor. "i win,"

katsuki rolls his eyes, getting up.

"you only won because nita called me and i lost concentration," katsuki says, drinking some water. izuku rolls his eyes, walking over to the short black women.

"hey, nita," he smiles, giving her a hug. the old woman gives her favourite prince a hug back, before as small line of worry decorates her round face. "what's going on? is everything okay?"

"your fiancé, zuku...she's arrived,"

🍪

izuku runs towards the throne room, katsuki on his tail. they both slow down to a jog and then stop right in front of the throne room. izuku puts his shirt on properly, katsuki fixing izuku's hair. the guards at the door look ahead.

"should we open them, sire?" a guard asks izuku as izuku nods. the guards open the door, letting izuku and katsuki in.

queen inko turns around with a large smile on her face. izuku spots a women around his age, with long curly brown hair and is wearing a beautiful pink dress. there's a golden crown on top of her head. 

"izuku, darling," inko says, beckoning him over. katsuki stays at the end of the throne, his hands behind his back. "this princess ochaco uraraka," inko smiles. "of the kingdom of helena,"

izuku bows, getting on his right knee. he takes ochaco's hand, kissing it.

"it's a honor, your majesty," he says, locking eyes with her. he knows she's a beautiful person. but she doesn't compare to the girl from the l/n family. 

"not at all," ochaco smiles as izuku lets go of her hand. she gives him a curtsey. "it's an honor for me too,"