chapter⁵

the pond

the pond

warning: drowning?, fainting

🍪¬*.*'_*°.•~°°'°<•.**•**^*''¬~-°°°*'*¬'^.*'*•*🍪

authors pov

02:07 PM. MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"i can't believe you just left me!" izuku says, walking over to katsuki as y/n watches them. her and katsuki had arrived at the castle long ago. y/n was treated with respect and care by the maids; they even made some ginger nut biscuits for her. 

"believe it," katsuki says, crossing his arms. izuku rolls his eyes, spotting y/n. she bows at him, making izuku wince.

"you don't have to do that," izuku says, walking up to her. "honestly, you're already being a big help for the flours and the baking,"

"so you want me to not bow when you're here?" y/n asks, looking at him. "kinda un-respectful," she tuts. "anyway, show me the pond,"

🍪

"this is the pond?" y/n asks, seeing the circular body of water with plants scattered around it but not in it. "it looks kinda sad..." she mumbles, hoping no one could hear it as soon as it came out of her mouth. 

but both the blonde haired and the green haired males heard. 

y/n shakes her shoulders, kneeling down in front of the clear pond. she rubs her hand together, warming them up. she puts both of her hands in the crystal clear water. she closes her eyes, the begonia in her ginger braids changing to rhododendron. all the plants around the pond start to glow a faint bright green. they begin to look healthy and stronger. small water lotus pads start to emerge form the water. and they start to bloom. y/n's hand starts to shake as more nature start grow. katsuki and izuku look around, astonishment covering their faces.  

all the maids and guards start to watch y/n too. nita takes a look with a small smile on her face. even princess ochaco takes a moment to stop from the first floor of the castle. a lotus flower starts to grow right next to her and she can't help but smile.

"wow...i can't believe he did it..." she whispers. 

the rhododendron in y/n's ginger braids starts to shrivel up and turn into an aconite. one of the things that flower represents, is its tiredness. 

"y/n?" katsuki says as the girl starts to look faint. the flowers and all the nature reset back to it's original form, confusing the guards and the maids. maybe it was a magic trick. they go back to the duties before the prince or the knight can catch any of them. y/n's [eye colour] eyes roll back and closes, as she falls forward in the pond. izuku jumps straight after her, heaving her out there.

"get the royal doctor!" katsuki shouts, princess ochaco floating down to check on the girl. 

"what happened?" she asks, worry lacing her voice. "did someone push her?"

"i don't think so," izuku says, checking y/n's heartbeat. there's a steady one. thankfully. "my danger sense didn't sense anyone else around. i think it was her quirk. i think she might have overused it,"

"then why didn't she stop?" ochaco asks them.

"are you two hearing yourselves? no offence, prince ochaco," katsuki says. "who wouldn't give up a chance to impress future kings and queens?"

ochaco and izuku look at each with frowns on their faces. they never wanted this to happen.