Chapter 41: Glad You Came

Felix

Change. It's not always bad, but when it's good it really fucks you up.

If you'd told me a few months ago that not only I'd be mated to an omega, but a male one, I'd ask what you're smoking. And I'd probably start a fight with you as well. But anyone who'd tell me anything other than Ash being my mate would get it from me.

Good times. Or so I thought.

Enter Elliott Lockwood. An omega werewolf the likes none of us has ever seen before. A lean, mean, deadly machine who's able to outfight even the most skilled senior wrestler at school. In fact, his fighting skills aren't matched by anyone I can think of. And the only way for him to lose in a combat is if you shift into wolf before. Still, it's not guaranteed.

He had Simon smitten from the day he arrived at our school until he was mated to me. The first (future) Alpha mated to an omega in pack history. The first paired to a male too, but that's beside the point.

And our lives would never be the same again.

Omegas at school feel safer, seen and protected. No one bullies omegas anymore. Yes, I do mean me neither. I can't pin this on Simon because he never even looked at them before Elliott.

The reason no one messes with them?

Simple, really. Who would want to face off against my mate?

I mean... the memes alone from what he did to those juniors - all taller than him, by the way. It's like something out of the Matrix, minus the cool costumes.

Not that Elliott dresses poorly. Just not THAT cool.

Fast forward 3 months, I am happy with my mate. The happiest I've ever been. And I didn't even top him yet. Not that I care, particularly. I'm good with things the way they are. And our sex life is fantastic, no complaints here.

After we have breakfast with my family at the pack house on Saturday morning, we hang out in the living room, talking and watching TV.

Elliott blends in with my family so well. I love having him here with us. We're laughing about something when Simon storms the pack house looking for me. He bowed his head to my dad and greeted everyone. But he looked radiantly happy. It took us a second to notice.

"Oh my Goddess! You've completed the bond! Congratulations Beta!" - I cheered him on and moved to hug him. He's smiling the widest I've ever seen.

My family applauded him in contentment, including Elliott.

"Congratulations, Si. It's been a long time coming." - Elliott celebrated him, grinning.

"Thanks, guys. I'm sorry to intrude like this. Can I borrow my best friend for a second?" - Simon asked politely.

"You never intrude, Simon. You're family." - Mom told him, smiling. I glanced at Elliot and went upstairs with him to my room. He looked like he's about to burst if he doesn't speak soon. Honestly, relatable.

"You're not gonna believe this! She got struck by heat right before we went for it!" - Simon told me once we're behind closed doors. He's so excited, it's infectious.

"Really? What the hell!" - I gasped in shock.

"I swear. We were already naked and as we were about to start, her heat came but she took the reign. She was in charge of the whole thing!" - He told me in ecstasy.

"Wow! Olivia. Who'd have thought?" - I smirked.

"Felix, it was like she's possessed! She took such charge of us in that moment, of my body. I was in awe. Basically, she rode me until we completed the bond." - He reported, in awe of her.