002

Around 800 A.D

Pain pure and utter pain, Angel could do nothing in the moment but take the pain embracing it hoping that it would pass faster after what felt like years the pain finally subsided and Angel's once green now red eyes popped open, not moving as Angel took a deep unneeded breath unbeknownst to her before looking around seeing she was now in the forest insteadof on a stake. It seemed like her senses heightened, she could now see the dust particals floating in the air hear the deer by the river drinking water and smell something utterly delicious that made her throat burn in and unrivaled and uncomfortable way

Sitting up Angel pulled her knees to her chest trying to collect her thoughts before two stood out more than the rest Jane and Alec her children where are her children not noticing the plants around her reacting to her Angel continued to be lost in thought till a voice pulled her out "Calma amore mio" the voice was deep but smooth "You are ok" another voice spoke this one was deep but not as deep as the first it was also smooth if not smoother then the first. Opening her eyes that she didn't even know she had closed Angel's eyes connected with two sets of red eyes ones that she recognized belong to the brunette and blonde that have been occupying her thoughts unknownly since they first met (Calm down my love)

"Caius, Marcus" She spoke barely recognizing her own voice for it had changed it sound a pitch higher and smoother as if she drank tea to help a soar throat"What happened" She asked the soul brothers shared a quick look that she caught with her heightened senses "And where's Jane and Alec" She continued "They are safe Tesoro" Marcus spoke "Where" Angel asked again this time more sternly "They are with Aro" Caius answered "What happened to me" She asked having a feeling that,that was as much information he would give out "We apologize amore mio but we couldn't lose you after finding you" Caius spoke not answering her question "Marcus what happened to me" She asked having a feeling he would tell her sooner then Caius and he did "As Caius spoke we didn't want to lose you as soon as we found you so we" He paused seemingly contemplating on telling her the truth or not "You what" She asked her lips curling up in a foreign way that she didn't necessarily unlike "We turned you tesoro into one of us" He answered "And what is one of you" She asked tilting her head barring her neck in an innocent way but to the brothers it was like she was tempting them (darling) (my love)

"A vampire" Caius answered pulling his eyes from her oh so tempting neck "What" She croaked out with wide eyes "We know and it will get some getting used to" Marcus spoke reassuringly "Jane Alec are they like me too" Angel asked worried for her children "We are afraid so amore mio" Marcus spoke Angel nodded before grabbing her head trying to understand all of this, she let out an unneeded breath before nodding "What is the burning in my throat is that normal" She asked curiously looking at them "That piccolo gattino is your hunger which we shall subdued now" Caius spoke standing up from his kneeled position with Marcus and both hiding out a hand for her (little kitten)

Angel looks at their hands before grabbing them yelping slightly at the shock that courses through her "Stai bene amore" Marcus asked worried but slightly amused at her reation knowing exactly what it was "What was that" Angel asked grabbing their hands again eagerly but this time relishing in the warmth and safety the shock brought her "All in due time Mia regina" Marcus spoke as they tugged her to the village "What is with the terms of endearment" Angel asked as they walked closer towards the village vote Marcus and Caius stopping in slight shock before they continued moving "You understand what we are saying piccolo amore" Caius asked Angel nodded before freezing smelling something that made her throat burn more (Are you alright love) (My Queen) (Little Love)