Part12

Archana

Aaryan has gone to work and I was laying on bed thinking how to save my ass from injection.. Yeah guys my ass is all sore because continuous injection... Last days were full of my pain screaming s...

I was thinking about spending my time I remembered my paints I stored in store room I went there to pick it up but it was on the top shelf with aaryans elephant statue gifted by his mom. I should get on a stool to get it.. But aaryan has banned me from standing on high things, aaryan is not home so he doesn't needs to know right..

I was climbing on top and reaching for the paint I heard angry voice of him.
Archana a...
I got startled by his voice and accidently hit his statue
The sound of shattering made me freeze.. I slowly looked aaryan shockingly, it was his precious gift from his mom, he will never forgive me. His shocked ex pression changed to cloudy one and he clenched his fist. Tears fell from my eyes..
Aarrya... I... I'm.. Sorryyy...
He looked at me with burning eyes and dashed out from the room.
I climbed down and cried looking at the broken pieces..
Y I have to be so stupid... Wat will i do now...??
I was laying on bed thinking how soory I'm for breaking his heart, y i always have to disobey him get into mess... Now I will listen to him. Then I heard door to our bed room opening.
Aar..
Aaryan came with a intimidating women in her forties, something is not good..
Miss malilini, this is archana and you can start your work as we discussed. Aaryan told the lady and luked at me.
She is on duty from today, she will look after everything until pregnancy. Dont dare to disobey her. He hissed at me. Tears pooled in my eyes, he is disowning me i want him look after.
Aaryan... Pls.. I don't want anyone I want you... I begged him.
I have already seen how you regard my instructions.. Just obey her. He left from there.
I sobbed into bed. She started arranging the things I felt a hate towards her. I don't want her here..
Laying for long is not good for you and baby, come out and do some yoga. She chided me, I don't have any interest in exercise.
NO, I don't want to do anything.
Aaryan entered with packages in hand. She took time to complain me to him.
Sir she is not cooperating with me. He looked at me angrily, I gulped lurking at him, he is already cross with me.
If she is not obeying, I'm giving you rights to spank her.
What the hell!! Did I heard correctly. He is giving permission for what.
NO I don't agree...
I said.
Then obey her. He replied strongly.
Nurse prepare the progesterone shot. My words struck in my throat when I heard shot