she thinks im pretty

LET ME START THIS BY SAYING THAT MY PARTNER  IS IMPLAGENDER + LESBIAN (?) AND IM ENBY + LESBIAN!! I am using the pronouns they/them until further notice

Me and my partner obviously think of eachother as pretty, that's part of why were dating.
BUTTTT they were talking about how all of the things they like, and how most of them are chubby and cute. Like her cat, baby, or their bf (me) and it was so sweet. It wasn't fat shaming me or body shaming me, but it also wasn't saying I'm skinny and slender, which was SUPER.

I hate when people call me fat or make comments about me being fatter then most people, I know that I'm not as skinny as my sister, or my friends. But also don't try to tell me im skinny or something like that, I can obviously tell that your lying.

And so them saying that I'm chubby In a positive and happy way to say they love me, made me feel really really good about myself, it took a long long time for me to accept that I'm a pretty person, and that I'm lovable (romanticly), so it just made me super happy to know they  didn't want to lie and say I'm skinny but they  also didn't want to fat shame me, I think they're really pretty too. But that's for another chapter.

Btw part of why I'm really happy when they say stuff like this is cuz they don't think before they speak, now that may sound like a negative thing, BUT that means they don't actively try to manipulate me by calling me pretty or handsome or cute. It helps me accept that they DO like me and they love spending time with me.

I think if they had to chose between murdering someone or never being able to just see me (like physically + figuratively) they would kill someone. That could be concerning, but I think that I would do the same.