im so so so gay

GF = THEY/SHE
ME = THEY/IT

OMG so the other day i was think of a dream I had,I was with ellie and they were being SUPER flirty, like more then usual which is just really flirty. So I look over at them and i see her just STARING at my lips and it gave me SO MANY BUTTERFLIES MAN. ahhh I'm so flustered writing this gosh. As I was saying,they are staring at my lips and I don't know who to react,so I just look around. It's a subconscious thing,I do it a lot. Then she grabs my face and kisses me!

AHHH ONE SECOND...IM GETTING HARDCORE BUTTERFLIES ONE SECOND

OKAY I took a break. Back to what I was saying,I was in absolute shock! And I was super flustered and....we kept kissing.. the dream ended with me dancing around my living room to good ol' fashioned lover boy,by queen. It's one of my favorite songs. I was very upset when I woke up,mainly cuz it wasn't real but I was still happy that I saw ellie,even if it was just a dream.

Me and ellie are long distance,so we see eachother very rarely...but we still message eachother and call frequently! Once I woke up,I grabbed my phone to check the time,and look at saved pictures of ellie. She's so pretty,I don't know how people can dislike her.

I don't know why she likes me. Okay that's a lie I do know,she told me, but I don't know why ME of all people she fell so hard for,I'm not very special. I didn't try to treat her extra nice! I just tried to be polite and talk with her cuz she seemed intriguing.. AHHH IM GAY

 AHHH IM GAY