my gf and their friends

GF = THEY/SHE
ME = THEY/IT
GF FRIENDS = HE/THEY (they cuz idk if it's just he/him for both of them)

My gf has some questionable friends, we'll call them L and K.
L has dated my gf before,but only for 2 days.
When I first met Met Ellie (my gf) she mostly spoke of him or their ex,(which I will talk about cuz GOD I hate her) and I was fine with this,when I first met ellie,she told me that they were pan and genderfluid,and that most of their family is homophobic.
And when we would meet they would talk about school life,L and K but mostly L and mutual interests.

The first time I ever saw L and K in person was when I went to a water park with ellie, Ames (I will speak on her later) and obviously K and L.
They were super nice and the day was amazing,and Honestly I like ellies friends,I'm glad they have such supportive people to be around. THAT BEING SAID. her friends are fucking insane. LIKE OML. One time ellie is talking to me and the convo of 'we know some crazy bitches' came up. AND APPARENTLY L AND K HAVE MESSED WITH GANGS IN ELLIES NEIGHBORHOOD SO THEY HAVE TO BE CAREFUL IN PUBLIC. WHAT.

I know some people who smoke and do drugs underage, Hell I know some people who have been in a psych ward for S.H,and sure maybe my friends Also fuck with local gangs,but idc about that,I care about ellie.I am worried when she tells me these things she could be in danger,and I feel scared,bcs L and K are VERY (in the nicest way possible) PUNY BOYS. I think if I pushed them as lightly as I can they would fall on their faces.

But they're nice and ellie happy around them,so as long as she isn't hurt (physically,mentally,emotionally) I'm completely fine with her dumbass friends