18 : ꒐꒯꒐ꄲ꓄꒐ꉔ ꇙꂵꋬꋪ꓄

Spanish Empire hummed a song as he tapped his foot on the beat. It's been a day that they're on the boat, sailing non-stop with the personnels switching shifts every five hours.

The empire hasn't slept since they left their land. He drank five cups of coffee. He didn't want to sleep.

They're almost near their target location. Almost. They're at Tonga's water claims. It's okay. 'World War III' got them permission. Spain actually asked for permission but it was declined until 'World War III' emailed the Oceania nation to let Spanish Empire and his navial army through.

"Vivir mi vida, la la la la Voy a reír, voy a gozar(Live my life lalalala I'm going to laugh, I'm going to enjoy)~" The empire sang and as if the Gods are giving a sign,

*Strike* 🌩⚡

"¡Qué carajo! ¿Habrá tormenta?(What the fuck! Will be there a storm)?" SE jumped a little. He got worried about the weather and looked at the sky. "Es de noche. El motor se estropeó antes, pero ya está arreglado... tomó horas arreglarlo... así que podríamos llegar allí mañana cuarto por la tarde.(It's night time. The engine broke earlier but it's fixed now.. took hours to fix it.. so we might arrive there at tomorrow quarter afternoon)." he said to himself.

He pondered for a bit before looking around. There's no one around. "¿Hay señal aquí?(Is there signal here)?" he asked to particularly no one and he took out his phone and dialed his brother's number. "Sin resultado(No avail).." the phone ringed and ringed but no one picked up and only,

--: "The number you have dialed is—"

"Mierda, no tengo tiempo para esto (Bullshit, I have no time for this)." he exited the call and he received an email. "¿Quién podría haberme enviado un correo electrónico? No tengo amigos además del Imperio Portugués(Who could have emailed me? I have no friends besides the Portuguese Empire)." he clicked on the notification and it led him,

ᶠʳᵒᵐ _ᵂᵒʳˡᵈ ᵂᵃʳ ᴵᴵᴵ,

ᴵ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˢˡᵉᵉᵖ ⁱᶠ ᴵ ʷᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ. ᴵᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ⁿᵒⁿ⁻ˢᵗᵒᵖ ᵇᵃᵗᵗˡᵉ. ᴬˡˢᵒ, ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐⁱᵈᵈˡᵉ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒᵐᵃⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ. ᴵᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵉᵈ, ˢᵃᵍᵒᵗ ᵏᵒ ⁿᵃ ʸᵘⁿᵍ ᵏᵃᵖᵉ ᵃᵗ ᵗⁱⁿᵃᵖᵃʸ*. ᴮᵘᵉⁿᵃ ˢʷᵉʳᵗᵉ*!
[1* The coffee and bread is my treat]
[2* Good luck]

SE almost spit out his saliva seeing that it's from 'World War III'. But when he re-read it all again, his eyes widened "Ellos saben... ¡Espera! Yo no la maté... España lo hizo(They know.. Wait! I didn't killed her.. Spain did)." he said all over again. He shooked his head and turned around.

"No es mi culpa... España lo hizo.  España lo hizo todo. yo no lo hice(Not my fault.. Spain did. Spain did it all. I didn't do it)."

18 : Idiotic Smart

Philippines POV

I sighed as I got the news. "Seems like your people wants to go against me. Should I kill them all?" I glared at my shadow who's Other. "Shut up, If you killed them, both of us will die." I splashed the flowing water from the tap to my face. The tap water is clean, you can even drink it.

"? 你在那裡還好嗎? 你是在自言自語。(Love? Are you okay there? You're talking to yourself.)"

I clenched my fist and turned to Other. Whispering, "Can you send an email to Taiwan and tell him to not call me 'Love' because you'll kill him?" Other looked at me weirdly before bursting out laughing. "Hahaha! Whatever.. How about you just let me possess your body?" I immediately shooked my head 'no'.