extra chap 251(God cavern)

[TGCF Extra - Chapter 251]
Aiyah! Thousand God Cavern – Lots of Huahuas and Lianlians!
As Xie Lian laughingly pushed Hua Cheng - who was pressing down on him to the point that he could hardly breathe - off his body, their passionate mood having yet to fade, Xie Lian suddenly thought of something, and casually said, "Oh yes, San-lang, in the Thousand God Cavern......"

Hua Cheng's arm came up once again to Xie Lian's chest. As he played with goodness-knows-what, he said lazily, "Hn? What about the Thousand God Cavern."
Xie Lian said, "Nothing much, I just suddenly thought of it. With Tonglu's eruption, would the many statues in the Thousand God Cavern have been fine?"
If that were indeed the case, it would be a huge pity. After all, every statue in there had been crafted by Hua Chen painstakingly, and he liked them all. Hua Cheng said, "No. I had erected a barrier even before that. Even if Tonglu collapsed entirely, the cave would still be fine."
His interest piqued, Xie Lian said, "Really? That's great, then it will indeed be alright. I want to go over to take a look. Can I?"
Hua Cheng seemed to hesitate for a moment, but then casually smiled in response, saying: "Sure.
Of course gege can go over to take a look anytime he wants to."
His interest climbing, Xie Lian, "Then let's go tomorrow. After all, Tonglu has been unlocked, and can be entered anytime."
Hua Cheng raised a brow, saying, "Tomorrow? Alright."
He did not express any objections, and nor did he say much more, but the next moment, he flipped back on top of Xie Lian.
Xie Lian wasn't sure if he was mistaken, but in the latter half of the night, he was tumbled even more vigorously by Hua Cheng, such that after barely two rounds, Xie Lian was forced to cry for mercy, before passing out into slumber.
He should have been able to sleep soundly until the day brightened. But less than an hour later, Xie Lian felt in his sleep, a movement beside his body. When he opened his eyes to look, the other person was already gone.
Startled, all sleepiness fell away, and Xie Lian at up in an instant.
After a perfunctory clean-up, Xie Lian slowly got off the day-bed, and pushed open the door to leave, thinking, "Where did San-lang go?"
Going missing all of a sudden, in the middle of a night's sleep - it was indeed the first time something like this happened. After circling Ji Le Manor once without even seeing the shadow of the person, Xie Lian remembered that there was a room in Ji Le Manor that was used for teleportation, and so
he went to have a look. As expected, someone had opened the door to that room.
He remembered that a different array had been drawn on the door previously. And now, the cinnabar used to draw the new array had not yet even dried. Without thinking further, Xie Lian pushed the door and went in. When he emerged again, what was outside the door was not Ji Le Fang, but pitch darkness.
Xie Lian closed the door, and held up a flame in his palm, illuminating his surroundings. When he saw the sight that greeted him, he was stunned.

To think that the destination of the distance-shrinking transportation array, was a dark and gloomy giant cave.
The Thousand God Cavern!
Why would Hua Cheng go to the Thousand God Cavern on his own, in the middle of the night? Didn't they agree to go together tomorrow? Why did he come here first tonight?
Shaking his head, holding out that flame, Xie Lian began to walk slowly in the dark and cool cave.
The sounds of his footsteps echoed all around him. The gauze veils which were used to cover the faces of the statues[1], had been removed. In the darkness that surrounded him, countless of faces, identical to his, maintained their silence. Just thinking about this image, still evoked some terror. As Xie Lian passed a cave chamber, his gaze swept by casually. Within the cave was a statue of 'The
Crown Prince Who Pleased the Gods', a warm and kind expression in its brows and eyes, standing with a flower and a sword held in its hands, its posture beautiful.
The number of statues here, at the highest estimate was a thousand, at the lowest estimate at least a hundred. It was unfathomable how many long hours and how much painstaking effort Hua Cheng had spent to carve everything, and who knew how long the statues had spent in the darkness, silent.
This thought occurring to him, Xie Lian sighed. Facing the statue, he bowed his head slightly, murmuring, "It must have been very lonely."
He was referring to the person who had carved the statues, and also to the statues. The statue of 'The Crown Prince Who Pleased the Gods' nodded.
Xie Lian: "......"
This was too frightening.
After standing frozen for a while, Xie Lian finally figured out what had happened. It was largely because his magical energy had just been topped up, and his entire body, from head to toes, was brimming with magical energy. Because of this, his standing here affected the statues, causing them to come to life.
Xie Lian hastily reined in his magical energy, but it was too late. The statue of 'The Crown Prince Who Pleased the Gods' had started to take a few steps. Because it had been afflicted by Xie Lian's magical energy, which had been so abundant to the point of overflowing, and yet because no one was trying to control it with serious intent, its movements were clumsy, and it tripped and fell with a
"dong".
Xie Lian hurriedly helped him up, saying, "Careful!"
Helped up by him, the small smile on the statue's face remained unchanging, and it even slightly raised its head, a noble and proud expression on its face, as it nodded at him in thanks. Seeing its proud demeanour, Xie Lian couldn't help wanting to laugh, but resisted, saying, "Have you seen Hua Cheng?"