Part 15

"Are you talking for her right now or for yourself... if you want to talk about her then don't else i will punch your nose." Teja raised her eyebrows.

"Leave her.. I am talking for myself... I am so so sorry for whatever happened... sachi" Karan was serious.

"For you...Its okay Karan... and for her ... I dont give a flying fuck to her and I know what you were trying to do in lunch break so don't worry my fight won't break your GOOD relations with Umar or Donal " Teja said without looking towards him.

Karan was shocked at her reply but he didn't want to stretch the topic. He just wanted her to accept his apology and forget everything. He decided not to talk regarding her fight with Donal.

"ok.. since you said its okay to me ...to ab btao kaha chale? tum directly PG to jaogi ni" Karan asked her. He was hoping that if he gets sometime with her may be she will tell him that she is hurt and then he can clarify his side.

"Guys... abhi shaam ko kaha chalna hain? Mera to kahi dur jane ka mann ni hain so lets have tea and samosa from the nearby backery" Teja spoke loudly so that Vishi and Nishant could also hear.

Everyone agreed to her plan and went to have some refreshments.

Till the time they were having their tea Karan noticed that Teja was trying to behave normally with everyone including him. She was not the usual mischievous and funny one today but was okay. This hurt him even more.

"Aaj kahi dinner pe chalna h?" Karan offered.

"Haan chal sakte hain.. aaj waise bhi bahot acha din ni tha.. so lets have good food now... what say Teja?" Nishant understood what Karan was trying to do so he tried helping him.

"Din to theek hi tha... kya prob thi... normal training thi and koi surprise mock test bhi ni hua so it was a good day... and dinner ke lie you guys carry on... I am in a mood to laze around today." Teja said in a normal tone and no expression.

"Thodi der ke lie chal lo fir jaldi wapas aa jaenge pakka" Karan requested her.

"Sach me mood ni hain ni to m kabhi mana ni karti.. Vidhi tu PG chal rhi hain?" Teja threw cup in the dustbin and turned towards the direction of her PG.

Vidhi nodded and they both went back to their PG. 

"Bhai.. aaj 2-2 peg la le... bahot time ho gaya sukha sukha" Karan asked Nishant after dropping the girls to their PG.

He agreed and they both went to the liquor shop to buy whiskey for themselves.

They were having their drinks and talking random stuff.

"Hi Karan.. kaisa raha aaj ka din" Anusha called him.

"It was good... kuch important baat karni hain?" He sounded irritated.

"Ni.. maine to aise hi call ki.. kuch problem hain kya?" She was confused.

"Ni.. all good.. abhi kuch kaam hain kal baat karte hain.. bye gn" He finished off the conversation and ended the call without waiting for her reply.

Nishant who was sitting there found it quite weird that he could have talked to his girlfriend about whatever happened today. He was not able to understand that how this one incident of Teja's is affecting his mood so badly.

Nishant was about to speak something when he got a call from his mother and went out of the room to take it.

Am I really such a bad friend that she doesnt even want to have dinner with me... leave dinner.. wo to mujse baat bhi ni kar rhi dhang se... agar usne mujhse baat karni band kardi to... agar usne muje friendship tod di to... agar wo mere sath causually as a collegue behave karne lag gai to