Part 27

"Hi Anusha... I am Teja" She closed her eyes to compose herself and forwarded her hand towards her. 

"Hi Teja... we haven't met before so how did you recognize me" Anusha was surprised.

"Karan ne tumhari pics dikhai thi.. Anyways Vidhi and I are stepping out to have some snacks.. so thought of inviting Karan as well but I guess you guys are busy so we will catch up for later" Teja said and looked towards Karan while saying the last few words.

"Teja hum bhi chalte hain tum dono ke sath" Finally Karan spoke.

"But humne order kar dia hain ab cancel bhi ni hoga.. dinner ke lie chalte hain na" Anusha rejected the idea.

"I think she is right.. Bye guys" Teja banged the door while leaving.

 Karan knew that the damage has been done and he has a tough road ahead.

Teja went back to her room and fell on her bed. She was crying badly.

"Oye kya hua tujhe" Vidhi asked her.

"Kuch ... kuch ni ... bas ghar ki yaad aa rhi hain... mujhe ghar jana hain" She was breathing heavily.

"Teja... relax... abhi ni jaa sakte.. project is starting na.. next month chali jaio" Vidhi kept her hand on her head.

"Tujhe fever hain? Kab se? tune medicine li? Kuch btaya kyu ni?" Vidhi was shocked.

"Fatigue ki wajah se ho gaya hoga fever.. medicine le lungi aaj dinner ke baad" Teja wiped her tears and sat on her bed.

"But don't tell this to Karan.. plz... You have my swear" Teja held her hand.

"Ok.. but agar tune medicine ni li then i will tell him" Vidhi warned.

Teja nodded.

"Tujhe fever hain to abhi bahar ni jaate lets order something in the room only... Karan ko bhi  yahi bula lete hain... I would say dinner ke lie bhi lets stay in the hotel only" Vidhi picked up hotel menu.

"Ni Karan ko mat bula... uske room me Anusha hain abhi wo usse milne ayi hain... let them be with each other.. dinner pe mil lenge" Teja said playing with her rings.

'Oh to ye baat hain... kal raat ko bhi ye roti hui soi thi... ab bhi ye Karan ke room se ai to ro rahi hain... ye Anusha ko waha dekh ke hurt hui hogi... but jitna mujhe Nishant ne btaya tha Karan likes Teja fir Anusha ke sath kya kar raha hain... Teja ko fever bhi rone ki wajah se hi hua hain.. let me talk to Karan' Vidhi thought.

All four of them had their dinner with very formal conversation. Karan was steeling glances at Teja in between.

"Guys kal Sunday hai.. lets plan something... kahi ghumne chale.. you guys are new to Bangalore but I am not so main tumhe ghuma sakti hu" Anusha picked up her bag to go back to her place.

"Yeah we can.. i hope Karan will be more than happy with this plan" Teja have a sarcastic reply.

"Ni.. kal ni.. Teja is unwell so kal rest karna hain usse" Vidhi interrupted.

"Kya hua? Should we go to the doctor?" Karan was tensed.

"Ni ni.. just monthly problem" Vidhi recalled Teja's swear.

"Oh... agar tabiyat zyada khrab lage to btana" Karan looked into her eyes.

She turned her head to avoid the eye contact.

Suddenly Karan realized that her eyes are red and swollen. His heart ached seeing her condition. He could make out that she has cried. He thought of clearing out things once Anusha leaves.