ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

Daphne POV

Moving, don't you love it."Why do we have to move again?" I asked while bringing the last bag downstairs "Because Abigail said yours and madison's mate is in forks" Thomas said helping Abigail with bags "don't you want to meet your mate, same as Maddie" Abigail said looking up at me. "Of course I do, I'm not that mean," I say  "well hurry up I want to meet them," Madison says running out to the car with Milo. On the way to the airport, my mind was all over the place about my mate.  I've always wanted someone to love me, not for my looks, family status, me." What do you think they're like?" madison asked looking out the window with Milo, pulling me out of my thoughts. "who knows Maddie, but They'll love you, Maddie," I say looking at her with a heartfelt smile Milo barks in agreement "what if they're a guy?" she asked looking at us sadly. Seeing her like that makes my unbeat heart hurt. Madison has a bad past with people mostly men besides Thomas. Milo puts his head on Maddie's lap" if they are a boy even tho they won't hurt you we'll protect you, Maddie, we promise." Thomas says looking at her and then at the road again.

꧁𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜꧂(𝙸'𝚖 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢🙃)

" Are we almost there?" I say as we pull up to the house. It's a simple white house not too small but a good size. " such a cute house!" Maddie says jumping u and down," that's ours!" we laugh at her cuteness. Yep, that's ours" Thomas says after calming down from laughing. Maddie squeals as she runs into the house with Milo running close behind her, we follow them inside. The inside was cute but cozy. There was a white couch with gray, pink, and white pillows a grayish-green blanket, and a white one. A grey chair in the corner a small coffee table on an off-white rug. Some plants here and there. The kitchen was down the hallway next to the stairs. It has white cabinets with white countertops. there is some white backsplash on one side and a light brown curtain on the window." I want this room!" we hear Maddie yell from upstairs. I chuckle as we walk up the stairs to see Maddie and Milo running around in the closes room to the stairs" can I have this room please" she asks.

The room has a full bed with orangeish pink pillows with a light brown blanket at the end of it. Fake plants hanging over the bed there's also a white and black rug and some Small shelves with fake plants and books." sure you can mads" Abigail says smiling sweetly at Maddie" which room do you want daph?" Thomas asks looking at me I shrugged as I walk away to look at the other room. The other room also has a full bed but with plain white sheets, paintings on the wall books all over(𝑇𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ シ) Milo runs into the room and lays down on the bed and barks at me this room it is. I hear Maddie come into the room" hey daph, do you want to go hunting with us?" she asks looking at me petting Milo. "sure I haven't hunted since we left" I say. "Come on Milo let's go hunting" I yell to Milo when we get downstairs. Milo is aware we're not human, he helps us hunt sometimes. I see Milo run down the stairs and sit in front of us " good boy" I say petting Milo." let's go" Thomas says running out of the house with the other behind him "come, Milo!" I yell running after them with Milo behind me.

Thomas was with Abigail, Maddie was off on her own, and I'm with Milo. Milo is helping us hunt, sometimes Milo hunts for himself like a rabbit or maybe a bird. I just killed and is drinking from a deer when Milo started growling at something." what is it, Milo?" it's probably just an animal I thought but Milo starts growling harder at the tree in front of me" Milo what is it?" I ask again looking at the tree he's growling at. I go to Milo and pet his head he calms down by my touch. I look once more but nothing weird I thought ' come on Milo let's go home" I start running back to the house with Milo following behind. When we get back to the house Thomas comes up to me " we have school tomorrow be ready" he says smiling at me " I'm always ready not being able to sleep is a plus" I says as I walking up to my room. As I sit on the bed with Milo sleeping at the end of it, he must be tired with everything going on I couldn't help but think about what was Milo growling at. He hardly ever growls at things so that was really abnormal. Whatever I'll just relax until I have to get ready for school.

ℍ𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤! 😍ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪,𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠𝕥🙃ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪/𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!😘😘