II.

Alarm went off early in the morning. You woke up and went directly to shower and start your day. After showering, you wore simple black loose t-shirt with grey joggers. You grabbed your bag from couch in your room and walked outside your room and headed towards kitchen to grab orange juice along with an apple. That's your regular breakfast. You leaned on the counter as you opened the can and took a sip along with biting an apple.

After 5 mins, your manager arrived to pick you up. Today you have a meeting with your manager and production team.

"Yeong, did you drink orange juice again?" my manager oppa looked at me in disappointment.

"Yeah oppa and orange juice is good for health" you said as you walked outside of kitchen after finishing your breakfast.

"It isn't good in empty stomach Yeong. You better drink tons of water before drinking orange juice next time" My manager told me in serious tone.

You simply nodded.

Right now, you and your manager was on your way to company. You suddenly remembered your call with Wonyoung last night and smiled unknowingly. Your manager noticed your smile.

"Something happened in morning? You look happy!" he says with light smile on his face.

"Oh I am just happy that we are finally discussing about my next comeback" I answered in calm tone and covered it up quite well.

"Forgot about that for now Yeong, you have to focus on your career first. Love can wait"

I repeat the same thing in my mind and hypnotise myself.

After arriving at the company, we directly walked towards meeting room where production team is waiting. You bowed at everyone as soon as you entered the room along with your manager. You saw few unfamiliar faces too but you politely bowed at them as well.

"Yeong, this is Mr.Yoo. He is the head CEO of MAMA and this is Mr.Jung, manager of boy group Enhypen" one of our production crew introduced making me confused. I politely bowed at them and smiled as I introduce myself.

"Hello, I am Choi Yeong" I bowed at them with polite smile which they gladly return.

[ YEONG POV]

After the introduction, I sat down on the table across them and my manager sat beside me.

"You might be confused on why we are here" Mr.Yoo said referring to him and En manager.

I simply nodded.

"Actually for past few months, netizens has been demanding for this collab. And as MAMA is around the corner, we thought this collab would be perfect for our opening song for this year" Mr.Yoo explained, making me even more confused.

"Um I am quite lost, still" I said in low tone enough for them to hear.

"Lemme get this straight, we have decided you to collab with one of the Enhypen members for this year opening song in MAMA" one of the production team said.

I froze.

"Yeah and this collaboration is in demand for quite a while so it's a perfect timing" my manager said.

First thing that came in my mind was;

"Who? Who is that member?"

"That's sounds amazing. So who is the member I'm collabing with?" I asked causally, not tryna make it obvious that I am nervous.

"It's Nishimura Riki, he is one of the best dancer of Hybe and also the main dancer of Enhypen" their manager said in proud tone.

I simply nodded. For some reason, I was happy it wasn't Jungwon cause I would be so nervous around him but somewhere I was disappointed too that it wasn't Jungwon.