VIII.

It was Sunday morning, Jungwon woke up as his alarm went off. He slowly sat up on his bed and stretched himself for a while before walking towards his bathroom for quick shower. After he was done showering, he changed into comfy clothes and then walked downstairs. He saw Heesung, Jay, Niki was at the kitchen, as Jay was cooking and Heesung & Niki was sipping their coffee and lemon tea.

"Good morning" Jay greeted him as soon as he saw Jungwon entering the kitchen.

"Morning hyung" Jungwon answered and walked towards fridge and grabbed water and drank it.

"Today we have an off so what shall we do?" Heesung asked with wide smile.

"Not for me hyung, I have to leave in a while. As today me and Yeong is gonna practice dance as we both have an off" Niki said as he sips his last sip of lemon tea.

Jungwon internally sighs but then sat across Heesung beside Niki.

"How's your practice going though?" Jay asked as he served breakfast to three of us.

"It's going good. We are getting along well" Niki smiled and started eating breakfast.

"Maybe we will pay a visit today as we have off" Heesung said and Jungwon looked at him right away. "I'm sure someone here wants to meet her too" Heesung added with teasing grin.

Jungwon looked down with soft smile. He haven't told anyone about his and Yeong's encounter few days ago.

"Maybe we can show you our performance together too" Niki said in excited tone.

"Okay then, it's fixed that we will pay you visit around evening time" Jay said and sat down with his breakfast as well.

Everyone started eating while chit chatting.

"But what If she felt uncomfortable about our sudden visit?" Jungwon asked softly.

"Then only few of us will go" Heesung says and smiled widely.

Niki was smiling brightly but then he remembered something.

Yeong & Haruto,

It's been almost 4 days that Niki and Yeong are practicing together. Niki noticed that Yeong and few treasure members are quite close like, Haruto, Junkyu, Yoshi & Jihoon. Especially Haruto. He always calls her around same time and they decided to meet almost every night for ramen. Niki guessed maybe Haruto & Yeong might be in secret relationship. He wanted to ask Yeong but couldn't. But he was especially worried for his hyung.

"What if Jungwon hyung found out about how close Haruto & Yeong are? Will he be okay?" Niki thought to himself.

Yeong POV

I just woke up with loud alarm sound ringing around my room. I lazily sat up in my bed and looked at the watch that was hung on the wall. It shows 7am in the morning. Today is Sunday but I still have practices with Niki. I sighs and grabbed my phone from the table and called Niki.

After few rings, he picked up the call.

,,Good morning noona" Niki greeted with soft tone making me smile.

,,Good morning Niki-ya, hope you haven't forgot about our practice today?" I asked him as I stood up from my bed and started walking towards my bathroom to grab my brush.

,,Ofc I haven't forgotten noona, and will you come to pick me up or should i?" Niki asked with soft smile.

,,Maybe you can come. As Mnet is on the way to my dorm so it'll be easier that way" I said softly.

,,Okay then, see you in a while noona" Niki said and then we hung up.

I took a quick shower and wore comfortable outfit for practice today. I wore grey loose T-shirt and black joggers and a black plain cap. After I was ready, I walked downstairs towards my kitchen and grabbed banana milk from fridge and drank it.

Jungwon POV

I was sitting on my room with a small pout after what happened on kitchen a while ago. Yeong called Niki as everyday and today, he put on speaker and me, Jay hyung and Heesung hyung heard their conversation. I can't help but feel jealous. It's been 4 days, she calls him everyday and text him at night everyday & Niki always brag about it, just to make me jealous and it's totally working as well. I am damn jealous.

Today we are gonna meet her at the evening. I am excited to see her reaction. I giggled & layed down on my bed while staring at the ceiling.

Author's POV [ Time Skipped ]

It was already 3 pm at daytime. They practiced for almost 5 hours as they started around 10 in the morning. Niki & Yeong both danced with full passion in their eyes. Their expression, their dance steps were totally on sync. As today was Sunday so no choreographer was there. It was just two of them.

They danced for 10th times now and then was out of breath so decided to take a break. Niki layed down on ground and Yeong followed him and layed beside him as well. They both stared at the ceiling while panting hard.

"That was insane, looks like we are almost done now" Yeong said while catching her breath.

"Yeah we are totally ready to perform! Our choreographers will be happy to know this" Niki said in between panting as well.

"Yeah they'll be happy and will say the same thing again" Yeong looked at Niki and he looked back at her knowingly and then both of them said:

"You both have that passion in your eyes, your expressions & your dance steps matches. It's mesmerizing to see you both perform together" Yeong & Niki said mimicking their choreographer and ended up laughing hard.

When Yeong and Niki were learning the choreography 4 days ago. Their choreographers were really pleased on how fast they both learned and how clean their steps were & also their expression matching and their chemistry showing. So Niki and Yeong received alot of compliments from their choreographers in those 4 days.

Suddenly someone clear his throat. Niki and Yeong looked at the person and then stood up right away after seeing 2 figures standing there with smile on their faces.

"Hope hyung didn't misunderstood us" Niki thought as he looked at Jungwon and Heesung standing in the doorway.