shopping , rich.

< Chapter Four >

( there is a light that never goes out by The Smiths playing ... )

^ notes - cussing !

________________________________________ _ _ ____________________________________

( Third Person POV )

Ah yes, 'cause who wouldn't love having a wonderful night with almost everyone from Tokyo Revengers? But then having to go back to school. The first part was of course amazing but then going back to school? Yuck, i know..

The alarm went off and a grumble could be heard. She, Y/n, looked up from her sleeping position and then snatched her phone from her bedside table and of course shutting off the annoying alarm in which nobody ever wanna hears such.

"I wanna skip today.." She muttered under her breath. Suddenly the door flew open and that revealed Taiju. "Can I help you?" He nodded without hesitation and she just nodded while rubbing her eyes.

Although the two only had just met within two or less days he somehow managed to find a liking towards her. Seeing her all sleepy and her hair a mess from just sleeping made him think that the scene in front of him was, no, is adorable.

He gulped and then shook his thoughts away as a shiver ran down his spine.

"We need clothes, Y/n.." oh right! Gasping, the girl grinned then hopped off of her bed then ran towards the bathroom while completely ignoring Taiju who just stood there blinking.

Then within five or so minutes Y/n ran out of the bathroom, her hair not messy anymore but rather neat and nice. She didn't seem at all tired or sleepy... No duh?

"Right! I'm gonna skip school today, 'cause why not? Let's go shopping today!" Grinning from ear to ear Taiju gulped and nodded his head not wanting to shatter her happiness. She seemed so excited to go out shopping that he found it impossible not to pinch her cheeks! She just was just way too adorable for anyone.

She then grabbed Taiju's wrist and dragged him down stairs where she met everyone basically awake.. Y/n betted all of her money that someone specific woke all of them up. As some of them seemed overly grumpy.

"Morning everyone!" From her greeting them everyone then woke up and mumbled out a morning for her too.

"Completely forgot that you guys needed clothes.. Sorry! Although I do have a brother but uh I don't know about his clothes, he kinda has horrible taste! But maybe it would fit you guys? If not I could just pull out a box from my room that my ex .." Everyone nodded their heads not saying anything.. Though some looked quite jealous with just the mention of Y/n having a person she used to be with before.

"Alright, follow me!"

"Oh! And for you girls, I have clothes for you too of course~" The five of them giggled and grinned at each other then soon followed Y/n.

After everyone found the clothes that they found decent and good looking they all of course changed and soon they all found each other in a very long and big car Y/n somehow has... A limo? How odd must I say.. Driving to a mall or a cafe in a limo? Funny!