Chapter-22

"Come back here and sit your ass down when I'm still speaking nicely. And that attitude of yours definitely needs to be fixed." Taehyung was now sitting straight looking into the older's eyes with a dark glint in his eyes.

"And why the fuck should I?"Namjoon turned to the younger, not at all understanding his sudden bratty behavior.

"That's the second count for today. You rolled your eyes at me and then you curse at me now?" Taehyung stood up, walking straight towards the man who was now clutching hard onto the door frame.

He took long strides to the older man, leaning his face so close to him that their lips would touch when one of them moves a centimeter.

"Hobi hyung, is there anyone in your room?" He asked, still keeping his eyes on the older who was now looking back at him with a glint of fear in his eyes. But he still stood his ground not wanting to lose to the man.

"No. I don't think so." Hobi uttered, looking at the two men anxiously. They know how Tae gets when he is mad.

Taehyung walked out of the room puling the older with him, a deadly grip on his wrist.

"No. What the hell?!Let go of me!"Namjoon struggled against him but shut his mouth when Taehyung turned to him with a glare.

Once they reached Hoseok and Jin's room, he pushed the door open and walked inside pulling the older along, locking the door along the way. He swung Namjoon onto the bed, climbing on top of him and pinning his hands onto the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing!? Are you out of your mind? Get of me!" He tried to push Tae off him but with no use as the younger didn't even budge.

What the fuck! Didn't I work out just this morning?

"Try not to make a single sound." Taehyung whispered, sitting up at the edge of the bed and pulling Namjoon into his lap so that he was laying on his stomach.

He pulled the older's pants down along with his underwear, just upto his thighs and rubbed at the soft skin, slightly kneading his ass.

"W-What are you d-doing?"

"Trying to get some manners into that brain of yours." A loud spank echoed in the room as Namjoon screamed in pain, "AHHH WHAT THE FUCK!"

"That's for rolling your eyes at me." He whispered, leaning down to his ears, slowly kneading his ass again.

Another harsh slap sounded with Namjoon trying to muffle the screams with his hands.

"Hmfff." He screamed into his hands, trying to get away from the devilish younger. He was gonna slip through his hands when his waist was grabbed tightly, pulling him back.

"That's for cursing at me. Now, now ,try to run away and you are gonna get your punishment elongated."Tae whispered darkly into his ear before sitting up straight.

He looked at the older's plump ass givng it a small squeeze," Muffling your screams for daddy like a good boy. And don't you think I didn't see you clinging onto a guy this morning in the hallway of the meeting hall. Does he treat you better? Huh? Better than us? I don't want you near him again understand?"

Namjoon felt light headed, tears pricking at his eyes. He was enjoying this way too much and he doesn't know why. He wanted to hear the satisfying sound of the slap once again and feel the sharp sting again.

Then he heard Taehyung's muffled voice and by the time he put together what he was saying another slap sounded as this time he moaned loudly, removing his hands from his mouth, lightly arching his back. He again covered his mouth immediately at the sound he just made, glossy eyes wide open.

"I asked if you understand? And i expect an answer immediately." Taehyung seethed. Namjoon nodded furiously, wet tears straining his face at the pain and pleasure he was experiencing for the first time.

"What a good baby. Did so well for daddy." Taehyung mumbled sweet things into his ears while pulling his pants up and lifting the older up to place him on the bed gently.

Namjoon immediately stood up walking to the bathroom and locking the door. He sat on the closed toilet trying to clear his hooded mind and his hard on which was poking in his pants. I bet Taehyung noticed it too. He cooled himself down wondering what the fuck just happened.

"Hyungie , I'm going to the others now. Hobi hyung just texted me to come and have lunch."Looks like the normal Taehyung is back.

Bipolar much?

Namjoon stayed silent, not in the mental to state to process anything.

A bit of shuffling was heard on the other side of the door and then a door opening and closing sounds were heard. Namjoon assumes the younger was gone by now.

For y'all thirsty fellas~

Did you enjoy it, guys?

Tae: You were asked a question and i expect an answer~

Imma yeet myself out now...