Along For The Ride

After I was done crying I told the Elvis actor that I would be okay and would figure something out before driving off back to the hotel, where I stayed for the next 3 weeks. I ran into B.B. king a few times and we would hang out often or have dinner seeing as he was the only person I knew. 

 I have yet found a way to get home, and being in a movie was startig to drive me crazy. It was currently night time as I paced my hotel room, the window was wide open and music not from the 60s began to play loudly. I stuck my head out the window looking for the source in annoyance. In the last couple of weeks this would happen just like in the movie, and it seemed no one noticed or they just didn't care. 

"Ugh" I grumbled as I grabbed my purse and walked to club handy. I haven't been there since my first night in the film, but B.B wanted to introduce me to a few people. I probably shouldn't be getting involved with the characters. While thinking about my situation, I thought it was best not to interrupt the flow of the film, but I mean they're just minor characters. It doesn't affect the storyline right?

I walk down to club handy where B.B sees me and smiles as he lets me in.  Luckily no one is staring at me weirdly now that I bought some clothes  from this time. I'm wearing a black in white dress with a popular silhouette in the 60s that does nothing for my figure and I wear common black sixties heels. I didn't bother to style my hair from this time. It already feels like I'm wearing a costume.

 It already feels like I'm wearing a costume

"Hey Cat. How's it going?" He says as he lets me in.

"Could be better, B.B." I say, as music from the club enters .

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"Not really." How am I supposed to tell him that I'm stuck in a movie.

"Well talk or don't talk, I know what will lighten up your mood, let it all hang out and dance, girl." He grins and offers his hand out to me and I grin back at him before taking his hand. He pulls me through the club as he begins to lead in the dance, and I laugh as I try to copy his dance moves.