Chapter 2- Start

"Mhm... we'll that will be explained later for now-" with a snap of her fingers everyone was sat down on very soft and luxurious sofas.

"You are all going to react to his highness's alternate selves." as soon as she said that a large gold framed screen appeared in what they would assume was the front of the room.

As the screen lit up they can see a figure that looked like the denounced god, but was not at the same time.

A female's voice ran through the room. "For heaven's sake, oppa what are you doing?" questioned the petite redhead.

A blond soon landed beside said redhead and replied "Well yeodongsaeng since your so fond of slacking and money. I built you a palace for you to slack in."

In front of them was a large Egyptian style palace made with sandstone, gold, sapphire, and rubies.

"Miss Ryu, I love the palace but what does this have to do with Seth?" asked Ra with a smile that was radiating what is going on.

"All will be revealed soon." said Ryu with a mysterious smile.

The screen changes.

In the grand hall there is a large painting of a young boy with black hair and eyes.

Anubis was shaking. That photo was a painting of himself in his younger years.

Nephthys was confused how would these people know of her son.

"HUMAN" screamed a childlike voice.

"Mama. Nya" said a girl with sliver hair.

"Mama." said another childlike voice.

Figures soon was shown on the screen. On was a young girl with sliver hair and gold eyes, next to her was a young redhead with large gold eyes.

Running in-front of them was a young boy with black hair and wide blue eyes.

"Raon, you shouldn't run. You might fall." chastised the young girl.

"Yes, noona." said the newly identified Raon.

"Aww those kids are so adorable." squealed Hathor and Nephthys.

Maat and Isis and a soft smile on their normally stone cold faces.

"Raon, you should listen to your noona." said a siren like voice.

On the screen was shown a a gorgeous woman with long red hair, reddish brown eyes with a red ring on the outermost part of her eyes. Around her eyes was a black eyeshadow and eyeliner.

She was wearing a black and red dress with black heels. Around her wrists where matching gold bracelets.

Many got deja vu after looking at the eye makeup on the female.

"Holy Shit. That woman kind looks like Seth." Exclaimed Ra.

Scene changes to a black area.

"Her highness is remembering." Said a girl with white hair and red eyes. She was Hikari.

"Well then you need to tighten the seal on her memories. That is what she had instructed us to do." Said Ryu.

"Mhn... Is it a good idea though her soul might get put under more pressure." said a young boy with red hair and black eyes.

"There all so cute" squeals Hathor.

Meanwhile, Ra and Sekhmet are coming up with many conspiracy theories on why that girl as shown and who that girl was.