Chapter 6- Brother AnFeng

Much to the dismay of the people in the room the screen turned off after AnFeng woke up.

"Aww, I wanted to see more Papa," pouted a red kitten.

The black dragon and little lily nodded in agreement with Hong.

"Hmm," Cale had, although reluctantly, agreed "Alright, bring the next record in Suki."

"Yes, your highness," as the young lad said that a dark smoke covered his right palm.

After the smoke receded a book appeared. The book had a white and gold cover with fancy calligraphy written on the spine.

"Then we shall start again," said Suki. And with a flick of his wrist the room turned dark and the screen turned on once more.

On the screen

Footsteps can be heard as people walk through all of Liyue Harbor. Two people stood out among these people.

One had flaming red hair and the other had dark turquoise.

Either of these colors are common in this part of the world.

"Xiao, I have a parting gift for you," said the red head as he was munching on a Tanghulu.

"Mhm, AnFeng where are you going."asked the seemingly young adeptus.

"I be going back to Villa of A Thousand Memory. It's about time I get in a nap," said AnFeng in a nonchalant manner.

"Wow, dongsaeng you really like to sleep," Alberu said, sweat dropping.

"Mhm" Cale answered noncommittally.

This had weird out the gods on the other side this is because the Seth they remember was always a restless person be it battle or anything he dose. He would never willingly sleep for a long period of time.

The scene changes as Mount. Hulao.

A red head was seen stretching as he walk out of the cave.

"Damn, how long has it been?"as he said this he opened what seemed to be a magic circle.

"Mhm, the bare minimum." AnFeng was a bit annoyed. He would have though to get more sleep that just ten years.

"Pfft," Lock did a spit take that was the bare minimum of rest for the young master.

Rosalyn on the other hand was fascinated by the magic circle.

"That was very..." Eruhaben was speechless.

Sounds of fighting can be heard as the scene changes.

"How unlucky of you.." draws a lazy voice.

A young boy an now seen bloody. He had dark turquoise hair with sharp gold eyes.

"Brother AnFeng," exclaimed the boy surprised.

"Xiao, It's been awhile hasn't it," said the redhead.

He walked up to the younger boy and stuffed a round pill into his mouth.

"You know the karmic debt you built up over the past ten years is thick," said the older male.

"Why haven't you come to me for the pills," finished the redhead with a raised brow.

"I.." Xiao was unable to reply knowing that he was going to get scolded by his older brother either way.

(a/n short chapter)