🌺"Behind Closed Doors."🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Suggested by Cirpyyyy

"You and your fake fuckin' personality!!"

Miu retorts.
In the Academy for Gifted Juveniles,in the dining hall,during lunch,the same two 17 year olds were back at it again.

Kokichi Oma,a sly prankster and Miu Iruma,a genius inventor were fighting like always.This wasnt anything new,they butt heads so often that its quite surprising when they get along.

Shuichi Saihara,a diligent detective,like everyone else,was watching the two bicker.But his eyes were fixated on the petite boy mostly.He knew by just looking at the other's expression,that...something wasnt quite right.

"A fake personality is way less expensive than a fake pair of saggy implants!"

Kokichi cackles.
The detective could tell that laugh was abit forced,like...he didnt want to talk like that.There was something Kokichi was hiding,and being a detective,Shuichi was interested in finding out.

"W-W-Well!I'll have you know,my babies are plump and natural!!"

Sputters Miu,in some sort of panic.
The bickering didnt cease after this,not at all.Shuichi was taking a close look at Kokichi's face,then he realized,the gremlin's furrowed eyebrows.That wasnt a sign of enjoying the moment,that was a sign of being uncomfortable.

So...why was he even arguing if he didnt like to argue?This just confused the detective more.

"Whats up,sidekick?Youve been staring off into space forever."

Kaito Momota,who was seated next to Shuichi noticed his friend's weird behaviour and decided to call him out on it.This sudden question made Shuichi jolt back to senses.

"Ah!Um...sorry.My mind w-wandered for a minute."

He lies.
Kaito,being oblivious,believes him.Shuichi,to be honest,was hiding something aswell.Just like Kokichi.Or atleast,he thinks what he's hiding is smiliar to what Kokichi was hiding.

.......
A couple days later,Shuichi noticed suspicious behaviour from Kokichi once again.Since the supreme leader seemed talkative,things he's said has stuck with the detective for some reason.

Like how pranks are his specialty and he particularly hates reading.He remembers this really well since the petite leader once bugged him for a whole hour about how much of a book nerd the detective was.

So,it would be strange to find Kokichi Oma in the school library,his head on the desk sleeping peacefully,a book laying nearby.

Shuichi went to go get some reading done for the day,and he found the little trickster in this state.This really confused him.

Kokichi said he hates reading,so why would he sit for probably hours,reading a book,until he fell asleep here?Knowing the small male,he wouldve just left the moment he got bored but...the book was halfway read,telling from the page it was left on.Was Kokichi forced to read it?

This didnt make much sense,but the detective knew he couldnt let Kokichi sleep in a stuffy library,he could get sick.He was in no mood to deal with Kokichi's antics when he awakes.

"Kokichi.Hey,wake up."

Shuichi gently shakes the petite leader,getting no response.
He shakes him again,this time,the supreme leader's eyebrows furrow,his body tensing abit.

"You cant stay here.Get up before you catch the cold."

Warns the detective.
Kokichi's awakens,his eyes slowly fluttering open.He slowly sits up,abit out of it.

"Shuichi...what are...you doing here...?"

He sways from side to side abit,rubbing his eyes lazily.

"I came to read.What are you doing here?"