Author's Note:

Hey, hey, y'all! Thank you so much for reading my story! Just a little preface before you read:

This story is copywrited with all rights reserved by me. Please do not steal my work! As an author, I have devoted hours of my time to writing this story and it's truly a small part of me!

Also, this story has NO smut. If you don't like that, I'm sorry but I am not comfortable writing that. That being said this will NOT change. No smut, end of story✋

However, this story does have cursing as well as some references to domestic violence. Most of the cursing takes place at the forefront of the story but I want to be fully transparent. If either of those things make you uncomfortable this story may not be for you! All DM parts of the story are almost all labeled with trigger warnings at the beginning but are central to understand one of the lead characters.

All that being said, if you enjoy this story please give it a like, comment, and follow my profile for updates! By doing these things you help small authors such as myself boost our readership! So it's super appreciated. Also, I love hearing from y'all and it truly makes my day to read through your comments (if you see any grammatical errors please let me know!! It's just me and Grammarly ahahaha so all the help I can get is appreciated!)

Finally, I am a full-time student so if you enjoy my story and feel like offering some support, my buy-me-a-coffee account is linked in my bio! (No pressure whatsoever, just an option if you feel like supporting 🥰)

Thanks so much my lovelies and happy reading!

~ladygreytea1 ♥️