Announcement + Coming Soon!!

UPDATE FROM DEC 11, 2023: As of this coming week, Ascension: Isle of Draconi (listed below) will be begin being uploaded to Wattpad! All that to say, look forward to a new book coming your way (:

Hello, my sweet readers! Wow, wow, wow! I have been so blessed in writing this book and having you all along for the journey. I am truly so immensely grateful for all of you! It's crazy to think just a year ago I began writing Evelyn, and here we are a year later with it completed.

You guys have been the heart behind this story and it's because of that that I want to ask for your help in CHOOSING the next book I release! I have four books I have been planning and in part working on writing these last few months and in honesty, it's hard for me to decide which one I should put out first because I genuinely love them all! So that being said, I would LOVE your help in deciding!

Below you will find a book cover and description of each of the possible contenders and I would love if you would share your thoughts on which one I should release first! 

Book 1: "The Mistake"

Genre: Christian Romance

Description:

"It only took one night.

One night for Emily to slip away to a club, get drunk to forget, and end up pregnant.

The mysterious man who she slept with is unknown but, with God's grace, she gives birth to a little girl named Esther. Through hard work and godly timing, she supports herself through culinary school and opens a bakery.

For the next few years, her life revolves around the small haven of her community and bakery, until one day a man walks in. He hasn't changed one bit since she last saw him, that blurry evening. And while she immediately knows who he is, he doesn't remember her. All he knows is there's something about Emily that's familiar. Something warm and inviting that reminds him of a different time in his life. He wants her and has no idea little Esther is his daughter.""

Book 2: "Pieces of Us"

Genre: Christian Romance

Description:

"Waking up in a hospital bed, Olivia White wakes up to a life she has no recollection of.

A life where she is a mother to two children and married to her player-boss.

Olivia's memories of Alexander Ferraro are comprised of a womanizer with a low patience threshold. But when she wakes up, she is met by a tender man with a heart for God. A man who is deeply in love with her and who she has no memory of except for an ugly past. Shaken by her new reality, Olivia must try and discover the truth through the splintering of memories she has. And in doing so, will discover a beautiful story of redemption."

Book 3: "Ascension: Isle of Draconi"

Genre(s): Fantasy, Adventure, Romance

Description:

"Her family was known as the Plyndrës- pillagers of the north. They invaded lands, stole great treasures, and murdered those who stood in their way. But, their sins could not go unpunished, especially when they chose the wrong isle to plunder.

The isle of Draconi.

Frasa Storden is the last of her family members that survived the Draconi's fire-filled wrath. Set on avenging her family's death, Frasa heads straight into the dragon's den. Her one goal is to kill the King of the Draconi herself, Raavas Draconiennez. But, upon her arrival, things become complicated when Raavas claims Frasa is his sjêlta- a sacred person in Dracon, a soulmate. Frasa suddenly finds the lines between enemy and friend blurred as Raavas introduces her to a beautiful culture and people unlike any she's known and a man like no other."

Book 4: "Madi"

Book 4: "Madi"

^^ a read-along for "Evelyn"

Genre: Werewolf

Description:

"Madilyn Weaver is a shy and quiet girl, unassuming. With a steadfast loyalty to the man who saved her from the house of horrors she grew up in, she lives her life in service to others. Despite her belief that the dark parts of her past have been left behind, she finds them coming to the surface when a certain Beta comes to town.

Conner Castillo is the lighthearted jokester of his community. Loud, crass, and beloved by his community, he jokes his way out of both trouble and his own despair. He never expected his mate would be best friends with his Alpha's mate. But, he most certainly didn't expect to find a girl suffering under the pressure of her grandfathers coming death.

How does someone who jests his way out of pain, cope with the women he loves suffering?"

And that's the stories y'all! Please let me know your thoughts in the comments! I really could use the insight! Again, I am so immensely grateful to you all for staying with me along this writing journey and the journey to come! Make sure to follo...

And that's the stories y'all! Please let me know your thoughts in the comments! I really could use the insight! Again, I am so immensely grateful to you all for staying with me along this writing journey and the journey to come! Make sure to follow me for future writing updates!