19

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd show up," Mattheo says as I walk into the tower, and I smirk.

"You think I'm scared of you?" He only smiles back.

"So... talk." I stare at him, confused. I'm supposed to talk? Be a gentleman, for fucks sake... Sorry for cursing Theo.

"Uh, no? You were the one who wanted to talk. So if anyone should be talking, it's you." He sighs deeply.

"Aurora, you said we needed to talk." I shrug.

"Okay? How was your day, bestie?" He glares at me, and I laugh as I sit down, leaning toward the wall.

"You're good at making things awkward."

"Oh, you think I'm awkward now?" He looks nervous, almost like he didn't mean it that way. Not that I'm serious, I'm just joking around.

"Relax, lover boy. I'm just fucking with you." A smile spreads his lips, and he sits down beside me.

"So you were jealous of Violet?" I roll my eyes. I wouldn't call it jealous... More like planning a murder or something. Relax, I'm not like my father.

"Oh fuck. I'm sorry, I forgot I was supposed to have a drink with Draco tonight. You're okay with me leaving, right?" I stand up, but he only glares at me.

"Don't mess with me, Riddle. I'm not jealous. I'm Aurora Nott." He grins at me as he points to where I was sitting before.

"Draco is out with friends. So sit." I smile, sitting down.

"I never wanted Violet that way. I mean, it was fun to mess around with her. I liked the attention, for sure. But she's not my type." I look at him, confused. That changed quickly...

"then why did you say that- Oh." He laughs slightly, and I regret that I opened my mouth. He was trying to make me jealous of her.

"Are you sure you're my best friend? You're quite oblivious." I smile, looking down.

"Or you're just awfully cold." He nods.

"Probably, yeah." It's quiet between us, and I play with my rings, not daring to look at him.

"Aurora..." He almost whispers, and I look up at him.

"Yeah, Matty?" He sigh. "I'm not a good guy.." I frown at his words. What's that supposed to mean?

"No, you're right... I've been your friend for sixteen years because you're terrible. It's not like you ever make me smile or laugh or something. Baaaaad guy." He smiles, and I shake my head.

"You're not a bad guy. You're... Mattheo." I smile at him. I'm not sure what's going on right now. Or what I want to happen. But I'm not going to let it end badly.

"I've liked you for a while." He says it out of nowhere, and I stare at him. He really said it? Does it mean I have to say it too?

"I just needed to tell you. Maybe it will change something, or it won't. But I can't think: what if she likes me too? And not do anything about it." I bite my lower lip. Of course, I fucking like him too? Even when we were kids, I liked him. It's always been us two. Mattheo and Aurora. But there's also Draco and Aurora. And at this point, I'm not sure which one I like the most...

"Mattheo..."

"If you still like Draco, then it's fine. He's a good guy. And I heard about that night. If he wouldn't have shown up, fucking hell. Something could've happened to you. He's always saving you. And I'm never there..." He looks down, and I feel like I can't breathe in this situation.

"I do like you. I've always liked you." He looks at me, surprised with hope in his eyes.

"But?" I sigh.

"But I can't be in a relationship with someone when I still feel something for someone else." He nods slowly, probably disappointed.

"It's always been you, Mattheo. You know that. But it's unfair. Maybe I'm not ready for something serious? Or maybe I just need time to find myself before I love someone else." He nods, understanding.

"I'm still here. Waiting for you. I mean, we're still us, right? Best friends?" I nod, smiling.

"Yeah, of course. I mean, we've still been us since that night?" He bites his lip.

"Right..."

"Wanna watch the stars with me? We can go get pillows and all that." He smiles, looking at me.

"I'd never say no to that."

Brother- Aurora

Brother🤍
So you talked to him?

Aurora
I did

Brother🤍
AAAAND?
Come on rora

Aurora
We decided to stay friends
For a while at least

Brother🤍
WAIT WHAT
are you fucking stupid?
You've loved him for what? Sixteen years

Aurora
What about Draco?

Brother🤍
Fuck that blonde ass
Be selfish

Aurora
No
I like Draco
That's what I mean

Brother🤍
Oh?
Well that's more complicated

Aurora
Mhmmmm

🤍Brother
Did you tell Mattheo that?

Aurora
mhm

Brother🤍
okay
Well
Give it some time

Aurorao
I will
And I have to talk to Draco too

Brother🤍
Yeah that's a good idea
I'm here if you need my help

Aurora
thx Theo
Oh hey? How did the date go?

Brother🤍
Sorry my phone is dying
Talk to you later?

Aurora
Then I'll just come to your dorm?:)

Brother🤍
It went good :)

Aurora
treat her good or I'll smash your balls

Brother🤍
Ouch?
And if she hurts me?

Aurora
Then I'll laugh?

Brother🤍
How nice of you rora

Aurora
ofc
Ly

Brother🤍
Get some sleep tonight <3

Aurora
I'm watching the stars with Mattheo

Brother 🤍
okay
Sounds nice

Aurora
I'll tell mom hi from you

Brother🤍
🤍🤍ly Rora

-
Idk how I wrote this while being sick as fuck but don't correct spelling mistakes thank u. Now have a nice day and goodnight

After I've eaten my soup of course
I bloody hate soup