32

"Aurora," his voice cracks behind me, and I close my eyes, not wanting to face him like this.

"Aurora, please, just hear me out, okay?" I turn around to meet him in the empty corridor. I've had a terrible day, and with every minute, I come closer to a panic attack. Mattheo stares at me with tears in his eyes.

"Please..." I only stare at him. It's been a week since the party, and I haven't exchanged a single word with him. He has tried texting me, but I haven't answered, and every time he tries to talk to me, Draco or Theo interrupts him and pushes him away. I don't complain, I haven't had the strength to face him, and I still feel like shit, thanks to him. He's supposed to protect me, and yet he's the one I need protection from. He hurt me.

"Rora, you're shaking. Please let me-"

"I'm shaking because of you. I-I hate you." I say, trying to keep my voice strong.

"I'm so fucking sorry, you don't understand." I shake my head.

"I don't care. You cheated. I really don't care, Mattheo. You fucked another girl? You left me at the party even though I was scared to be alone, so what? I understand that you might love me, and I understand that you say that you regret it. But you still did it, and I'm not the kind of girl to forgive you for it just like that." He shakes his head slowly.

"I'd go back in time to change it, but I can't." I roll my eyes. He knows exactly what he's doing, and if he thinks it's working or if he thinks that'll make me smile. Then he's fucking wrong.

"Don't use Taylor swift lyrics on me, Mattheo. You know better than that." It's not the first time he has used it. He knows I love Taylor Swift more than anything, so he asked me out with Taylor swift lyrics. Mine, to be specific. I answered him, quoting, so it goes, "I'm yours to keep" I guess now I'm his to lose too.

"Aurora, I'm not here for you to take me back. God, I'm not even here for you to forgive me. You were shaking in class, your eyes were blank, and you were pale. You have to breathe, or you'll get a panic attack." My breath becomes heavier, and I stare at him.

"Don't fucking take care of me when you're the reason I'm like this." He stares at me with tears in his eyes. Maybe I'm the one with tears in my eyes. I don't know. I know my sight is blurry, and I'm shaking.

"Rora? Do you hear me?" I look around, we're not even close to a bathroom, and I have to go to my dorm.

"Leave me alone, Mattheo. Please." He shakes his head, and I sit down, leaning against the wall. "Please," I whisper again, but he only sits in front of me.

"Hey, listen to me, okay? Take deep breaths and count with me to ten. Okay, think you can do that?" I don't answer him; I only cover my face feeling the tears.

"It's okay. Just try to breathe, okay?" I do as he says and touches my shoulders.

"You're doing good. Count to ten with me... One," he begins, and I slowly repeat after him. My heart goes crazy, and I feel dizzy. Like I'm about to faint any minute.

"Don't stop. You're doing great, Rora." He whispers, and I try to focus on my breathing. I hear his voice, but somehow I can't understand what he's trying to say. It's all a blur.

"Aurora? Stay with me, sweetheart." My eyes become heavier, and I feel him hold my body before it all goes black.

-
Mattheo - Theo - Draco

Mattheo
I need you
both of you
Aurora is in the hospital wing
Please come
She's not awake yet

Theo
What the fuck did you do to her?

Draco
What happened?

Mattheo
We talked in the corridor and she had a panic attack
She fainted in my arms so I ran to the hospital wing
She's still out
Madame Pomfrey thinks her body needed sleep

Theo
Wait she's not sleeping
Draco?

Mattheo
Why would he know?

Draco
Don't fucking act jealous now
She's there because of you

Theo
Draco's helping her every night
She's been off

Mattheo
it's because of me
it's all because of me

Draco
Yeah? No fucking shit you asshole

Theo
DRACO

Mattheo
No he's right
I fucked up, I'm not a good guy especially not with alcohol
I have problems
I shouldn't have brought her into a relationship
I broke her

Theo
She's going to be okay
What you did was fucking messed up
And I sure do hate you right now
But you do have problems and she knows that
She'll be okay one day

Draco
I'll make sure of it

Mattheo
I'm sorry guys...

Theo
Now is not the time to apologize
I'm worried af about my little sister
And it's because of you
Tell madame Pomfrey to open this fucking door before I do it myself

Draco
I'll be there soon too
I'm running from the lake

Theo
Why were you there?

Draco
I was supposed to meet Aurora there

Mattheo
oh okay
Just hurry...

-
I hope you are all doing ok, if not, dont hesitate to text me.🤍

If someone quoted Taylor I'd take them back in a sec.