eight: confessions and secrets

2 weeks passed quickly as always for jungkook who works almost everyday, it's for him overwhelming almost always but at the same time he tries his best to not think about it so much. he hates living in stress, he hates thinking about how he's tired because that doesn't help at all. knowing how much he already done like being finally a dance teacher keeps him motivated.

right now he's chilling at his apartment with good company of course of crazy handsome guy named kim taehyung who came into his life like a storm and changed everything, jungkook still didn't get used to having someone around all the time like taehyung who wants to spend with him as much as free time they need but at the same time he feels with each day more comfortable with the elder.

they're laying onto jks bed in his bedroom, taehyung is between his legs while having hand onto his cheek, the other one is resting onto bed for support his weight. jungkook have arms wrapped around taes neck, smiling into kiss because of feeling how taehyung is always focus on kissing him the best in the world. cute.

"how are you doing this!" taehyung said suddenly, breaking the kiss to look into jks eyes "what?" jungkook asked confused "you're such a good kisser without even trying so, that's not fair. you're just doing it so smoothly and pleasurably" taehyung pouted making the younger roll eyes. jungkook moved hand to taes face and put onto his cheek, thumb moving to taes lower lip to part them ever so slowly "stop acting like a idiot, I'm just kissing you back".

"stop being so mean to me you sweet pie" taehyung said back, kissing jks thumb gently as well never breaking the eye contact with those beautiful eyes of jks "I'm not mean? I'm letting you kiss me whenever you want, see? what's mean about it?" jungkook giggle. he can't stop laughing at how taehyung is always starring at him, when he works, talks or even just simply make a food for them.

"nope, you don't let me. you just like it" taehyung said with little smirk making jungkook rolled eyes once again "admit that I'm also a good kisser asshole!" taehyung pouted again kissing jks cheek quickly with fake mad face, jungkook sigh because hates testing own honestly but whispered "you are a good kisser, kim" making the elder almost immediately smile happily at hearing these words.

"I love how you're more open to me, it's so precious of you" taehyung whispered leaning to brush their noses softly "don't overdo it or I'm gonna kick you off" jungkook mumbled pushing taes face a way but taehyung quickly grabbed his waist and switched their positions to have jungkook sitting onto his lap "I'm not overdoing anything, baby" the elder said lowely now attacking jks sensitive neck with wet kisses.

jungkook bite lower lip at taes action and run palms through his dark hair "ah~ baby?" he mumbled, feeling sucking onto skin as well and how taes hands moved to his ass squeezing it hardly "ohhh~ my god, tae don't call me baby" jungkook moaned with closed eyes. "why tho? It suits you almost as much as beautiful" taehyung asked against his skin and bite it as well gently giving so much pleasure to all melted jungkook.

"because we aren't together, and you gonna ah~ get attached tae~" jungkook said with loud moans cutting him off "what?" taehyung asked now pulling away to look at breathless jungkook. everything what was making the younger a whole mess just stops."what, what?" jungkook breath out confused at the question.

"because I get attached? excuse me?" taehyung said meanwhile looking into jks lost eyes, hands now resting more onto jks thighs. even If he's mad at jungkook, he still is so gentle when it comes to him.

"tae no, you understood me wrong I'm just saying that-", "no, you're still thinking about me as a temporary situation. and you know what? it fucking hurts me so much that the person with who I'm in love with is treating me that way" taehyung quickly cut the younger off not really thinking too much about what he just said but made immediately jks cheeks hits up and shut mouth, no one ever said something like this to him.