thirteen: in your arms

taehyung and jungkook are in taes apartment, it's about 3 hours after the party and jungkooks dare in spin the bottle. they didn't talk about it, nothing. when jungkook came back from the wardrobe after 7 minutes taehyung didn't ask or said the word. he didn't want to even remember about it or overthink what happened there so tried his best to act like he doesn't care.

jungkook of course noticed taes upset behaviour or when he asked If anything is wrong taehyung was answering quickly that everything is okay, of course. but also what can he do? he didn't want to say as always something wrong so decided to keep quiet about it, it won't be hard for him. he always avoids topics.

but right now is about 6am, jungkook in big oversize shirt and boxers have pressed back to taes chest who has only underwear on. typical. taes hand is resting onto jks belly with jks as well, their palms are connected. the elder couldn't fall asleep, his nose is nuzzled into jks neck to somehow distract himself from thoughts about the party by smelling his perfume but unfortunately didn't help at all.

suddenly jks alarm started going off, that made the younger slowly open eyes and lean to night stand to off it. sighing afterwards while now laying onto back "you're awake?" he asked all sleepy at seeing taehyung fully woken up. "good morning" taehyung whispered a little lost and bend head down to kiss gently jks lips, after some seconds their lips parted ever so slowly and both of them looked into each others eyes.

neither of them know what to say so taehyung without thinking twice reconnected their lips, grabbing jks waist to bring him onto lap carefully. jungkook sat there a little surprised at taes behaviour but let him, sitting onto his lap comfortably immediately feeling how the kiss got deeper. and with every second even more.

suddenly taehyung grabbed jks hips, starting moving them forward and backwards now pulling away from his lips to press them against his neck. jungkook moaned highly at feeling the friction between their sensitive parts and pleasurable sucking onto his neck, but it was still surprising for him from where the sudden action came from.

the hips moves stimulated by taehyung became definitely more deeper after some time with more aggressive kisses and sucking onto jks neck as well, that made jungkook with head throwed backwards moan out finally saying something "tae~". in that moment when taehyung heard this word everything just stopped, only taes lips rested onto jks bare collarbone.

"do you wanna talk?" jungkook whispered after some moments of silence between them, taehyung took a deep breath before pulling away from jks neck to finally look him in the eyes "what happened in the wardrobe? and please don't lie to me, be honest" he asked lowely sounding sadder than the younger could think he feels.

"tae" jungkook started now putting hand onto taes cheek "nothing happened there", "you got swollen lips..." taehyung pointed making the younger smile "because you kissed me like thousands times before the party-", "so you're telling me that bogum didn't try to kiss you? to do something, anything to make you both touch there or somehow get- come on, I know him. there's no way that he- didn't..." taehyung cut him off quickly.

jungkook exhaled before starting "he tried to but I stopped him from doing it", "from what?" taehyung whispered not breaking the needed eye contact with jungkook who bite lower lip "when namjoon closed us in wardrobe bogum at first tried to kiss me because 'wanted to do a dare properly' but I said that there's no way I'm gonna play in this stupid game obviously so I turned around from him deciding to get somehow through this but then-" he stopped for a second.

taehyung tighter wrapped arms around jks waist at this speech "he thought that was an invitation so he tried to fuck me from behind against the wall" jungkook continued, his honesty and being exact always shows up in bad moment but wants taehyung to know that nothing happened in there. "but... you don't like from behind, you like facing someone while having sex..." taehyung whispered with puppy eyes making jungkook smile warmly "I don't, you're right".