"KROW!?" |1 Chapter

BOLD:ME/VOICES

POV:Kyle. (remember ive only ever watched krow,owen, and squidney so i made this whole beggining part up)

I woke up the night after "visiting" Krow, I feel really bad about that...You know what, I should go apoligize..Yeah..! Ill go apoligize.. Who am I kidding, it wont forgive me... That doesnt matter..! Its the right thing to do... Lets get this over with...

I walked over to Guts house and thought about what to say.. How about a simple apology..! Yeah that will do well.. Lets just hope it wont attack me.. Maybe I could get it a gift..? Yeah..! I will, but what? How about some food..? Yeah, but what does it like to eat..? Maybe some steak..? Im praetty sure ive heard that it likes raw beef..? Thats kinda wierd not gonna lie.. But anyways lets go get some raw beef for Krow..!

*after that bc thats fucking boring Lmao*

I climbed down the ladder grasping onto the box of raw meat i collected for Krow, looking down to ground i began to talk "Listen Krow.." I said nervously
He stayed silent "I know your probably extremely mad at me right now but hear me out.." i said looking up slowly "KROW?!" I shouted worried. He was clawing his way out of the prison?! He didnt look to good he had dirt all over his clothes and hair, i couldnt see his eyes but i can imagine that he looked like he hadnt slept in days...

I ran towards the prison cell in a panic I quickly unlocked and opened the prison cell and ran in there "Leave me alone..."
He muttered quietly but loud enough for me to hear, he sounded exhausted. He passed out and nearly hit the prison floor but i caught him in time luckily.

I brought him to Soups house to see if she could help, I decided not to tell what
happened and just said that i found him unconscious in the forest.