"Who are you?"|3 Chapter

HELP IM LOSING IDEAASS

Bold:Me/Voices

POV: Krow

*wakes up* "Ow.." I whispered, I opened my eyes to see i was in the same room I was in before, but this time there was someone..? The person was in a chair asleep, he had brown hair, with a jacket on them, "Should I wake them up or..?" I thought.

The brunette started to open their eyes, "Hello..?" I said in a sorta nervous voice, who was this person..? I felt like I knew him.. And that I should be angry at them.. But i dont know this person..? Why should i be angry at them..?

"Krow!?" The person said, "Your awake!?" they said, "Who are you, and how do you know my name?!" I asked paniced "What do you mean Krow..?" They asked, "Dont you remember..? Its me Kyle..?" they asked, "Sorry..?" I said "But I dont remember you.." I imformed them.

"Whatever, my names Kyle!" he imformed me, "Hi.? My names Krow..?" I told them. "I have so many questions.." I said, "Go on then." Kyle said, "First of all where am i?!"

*after alot of explaining on where they were and what happened*

"First of all, WHO THE FUCK PULLS A LEVER THAT SAYS "one for mercy one for death" LIKE ARE YOU ASKING TO DIE?!" I said. Kyle simply just sighed.

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT AHHHH IM LOSING IDEASSS ALSO WHILE YOUR WAITING FOR MORE CHAPTERS ON THIS YOU CAN GO CHECK OUT MORE STUFF ON MY PROFILE!