ch-4

Next morning~

I woke up a bit well i mean too much early....it's 4am🙂

I sighed and went towards taes room and knock on it twice so i twist the knob as i entered to see him sleeping peacefully as i walked near him,,you have become more handsome taehyung " i whispered before leaving his room ...

I silently cried a little in my room remember the past.....(who would have thought that the heartless dangerous mafia queen can also cry)

FLASHBACK~~

Still y/n pov

It was my first day in my new school actually my father is a mafia king and mom queen and my brother yoongi...
Well yoongi
(And if you are in confusion then lemme tell yn was totally Indian and lived in India till she was 18 and came to korea on her birthday actually her parents died and had a very good realtion with Mins so she stayed with them and always cared for her older brother yoongi).is also a mafia .. but i don't like this work..

I entered in class as i introduced myself and went to the sit at the last beside window....after class

I was going to locker when suddenly someone tripped me as everyone laugh on me i stand up fixing my dress when i suddenly slapped her and went away not knowing someone was watching and he was.......

I think flashbacks are going to be long tho..
Next soon...
But still..