ch-5

Taehyung...
Tae pov
I was burning in anger how could she slap MY girlfriend. This ugly poor bitch i hate her but i got a new target tho..

Y/n pov
I was heading to my another class as suddenly i bumped into a hard chest
I looked up to see a handsome angelic face he was so handsome that i couldn't help but stare at his unique features but suddenly.....
He PUSHED me!!!
Making me fall on ground harshly i was shocked at his behaviour..
From then he bullied me
Both

Physicaly and mentally.....

And one day i proposed him which things only make things worse...
After i switched to another school and became interested in mafia things and training for it hard i finally became mafia queen

Flashback end~

Y/n pov

I got a message from my man(assistant)

F*ck can't i even rest now 😭...
I got ready this iss i was wearing..-(choose yourself)

-(choose yourself)

I fully loaded my all guns and go to taehyungs room just to that a towel was around his waist as water dripping from his hair without any bother i saidMe: i am going on a mission i will come late bye *cold*Tae: ok bye*cold*Tae pov Well she looked ...

Me: i am going on a mission i will come late bye *cold*
Tae: ok bye*cold*
Tae pov
Well she looked very scary and savage in that dress well who cares ..i got ready and left to office..
Y/n pov

I also left to the place my assistant told as i carefully walked inside with my fav black gun which was loaded i got inside and killed his all men as my beloved enemy was left all alone now..
I start fighting with him but he shoots at me but luckily i was fast enough so i shoot at his leg and hand and told my man to take him in the car cuz i wanted to kill him peacefully in my beloved basement....

But what will be taehyungs reaction at her killing a person.....