heartbreak

Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime - Mineko Iwasaki

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I know most of you must be angry on me for not updating my stories. I am really very sorry guys, i am quite busy with my office work, when i get time for myself i am mostly reading other stories to get relief from the stress. Hope you are understanding my situation. Am not getting much time to write updates that's is the reason for my very late updates. But whenever am updating am making sure to give you very long updates, hope am compensating your wait with a long update.

When i got the idea of this story i thought i can complete it by two or three shots,also i mentioned the same in prologue but after writing two chapters i realized that i can't complete it in 2 r 3 chapters.Am sorry for that, Hope you don't mind it. I think it will take few more chapters to complete this story.

Thanks a lot for your love and support guys , also for not giving up on my stories.

Love you all :)

This part is dedicated to all the lovely readers of this story.

Hope you all enjoy this part :)

Sorry for author note at the starting of the update, can't help it ;)

P.S: While the husband is conversing with other person his inner feelings are written in italics.

******************************************************************

"She loved someone" he said taking a deep breathe.

"What!!"

"I said she was in love with someone before your marriage"

I was shocked is an understatement. I couldn't speak a word after that. You loved someone. I tried to absorb the information I heard which I didn't expected to listen.

"How do you know that she loved some one?" I asked after few minutes of silence.

"After my sister's marriage, she was packing her books and other stuff to take to her in-laws house, i was helping her in packing. I found an album in between her books and showed it to her to asked whether to pack it or not. She sat down looking at the album sadly, when I asked the reason for her sadness she told me that her best friend is facing some problems in her family because of her love. She felt sad that she was not able able to help her friend in any way. That's how I saw your wife in my sister's college photos. Apart from that she didn't mentioned anything . Now am seeing her here, as your wife now."

"Oh "

"I don't know whether that is the reason for her behavior or not. As you were struggling to know what her problem was, am just telling you what I know about her. May be she has already moved on but is just taking some time to adjust with you. Or even there is a chance that this may not be the actual reason behind her behavior. "

"Whatever the reason it is, she could have shared the same with me right? Why is she hiding this and distancing herself from me. I will be very happy if she shares her problems and am ready to give her time if she is willing to give us a chance."

"May be she is scared that you will leave her if you get to know the reason.You know the reason for most of the couple fights include their past relations. First try to know whether this is true or not and also the complete truth about her love then you can decide how to solve your problem, ok?"