Surprise!!

Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past - Tryon Edwards

*****************************************

5 Months Later:

Janani's POV:

Today I am very happy and excited. I have been waiting for this day since 5 months. I was unable to sleep last night. The person for whom I have been waiting to see since so many days is coming tomorrow.

I can't handle this excitement anymore. Time is not at all passing. Sleep is far away from me and certain questions are making me restless.

What should I talk to him?

What would be his reaction after seeing me?

Will he be happy to see me after these many days? or sad?

Will he talk to me?

Will there be the same love in his eyes when he sees me??

Will he smile at me now, the way he used to smile before?

Oh god, I can't tolerate this anxiety anymore. I glanced at the clock and saw that time is still 4 AM. He will reach home at 9 AM mostly. Even though I wake up now and start doing the works which I planned to do for him, I can complete all of them before 8 AM. After that I won't have anything to do ,so i can get time to go to temple and pray for him.

I quickly got up from the bed and finished my morning routine. I came out of my bed room and found that all lights are switched off. I slowly walked towards kitchen without making any noise as I don't want to disturb other's sleep.

I switched on the light in the Kitchen and started preparing his favorite breakfast and other dishes.

It took almost 3 hrs to complete everything and later taking a shower I got ready to go to temple. Informing Maa that I am going to temple I walked out of the house.

I prayed to god to keep my love safe and happy. After praying, I hired an auto to reach home before him.

I reached home at 8:50 and walked inside to see that Maa is sitting on sofa reading newspaper. She glanced up hearing my footsteps.

"Janani, you came back so early" asked Maa.

"Ha maa, there is no rush in the temple as today is sunday . So, it took less time to finish everything" I told her smiling .

"Go beta, have some breakfast and take rest for some time. You must be feeling tired as you woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast and all other dishes" told Maa concerned.

"I am not tired Maa. Did you had your breakfast? Did you take your medicines?" I asked her back.

"Janani, I had my breakfast and also I had taken medicines. So now you go and have food"

"No Maa, let them come home first . After that I will have, anyways am not hungry now."

"No dear, i forgot to tell you that the flight is delayed by 2 hours.Just now Ravi called me and informed. So it will be 11 or 11:30 when they reach home.Come be a good girl , have your breakfast and take rest for sometime." Maa said patting my cheeks.

Stupid flight got delayed by 2 hrs, why can't it land on specified schedule? I thought sighing sadly.

Nodding my head I walked towards dining table and had little breakfast for the sake of Maa and after that she went to her room to take rest for some time.

I came to living room, sat on sofa and started going through the pages of a magazine and soon I started feeling sleepy due to tiredness. Leaning back on the sofa I closed my eyes for some time and don't know when sleep took over me.

I woke up with a start when I heard a car engine sound and realized that I was ours. I checked time and saw that it was 11:00 clock. I rushed inside to call Maa.

" Maa...Maa " I called her.

"What happened Janani?" Maa asked worriedly.

"I think they came. "

"Oh is it? Come let's go and open the door for them then."

"No maa , you go and open the door. I will bring aarti for him" I told her.

Nodding her head happily she walked towards main door.

He is here... he is came i chanted to myself and I could feel that my heart started beating fastly .

Hurriedly I prepared aarti in a plate and walked to living room. Praying to god that I shouldn't faint in front of him due to my nervousness, I walked out.

When I walked to living room I stood rooted on my spot seeing him.

My eyes started to tear up looking at him. He is smiling happily, bend his head down to take blessings from Maa and after that he hugged her. I stood there watching him and at the same time controlling my tears.

"Come let's get inside " he said to everyone.

"Wait "Maa stopped him to enter the house and looked back for me.

"Janani, come beta. Why are you standing there itself? Come do the aarti" Said Maa looking at me lovingly.

As soon as maa's words reached his ears he looked at my side and was shocked.

I nervously smiled at Maa and moved towards where he was standing and did aarti. All the while he just stood there staring at me.

After doing aarti , Maa took the plate from me and left the place.

"Janani, why are you just staring at him. You can at least give a hug to your poor husband." Saying that Ravi my husband's brother pushed me towards my husband which made me fall on his chest.

I instantly held his shoulders for support and looked into his eyes. He too looked at me, we both stood there staring into each other eyes forgetting our surroundings.

"Hey Akash ,Maa is coming. You both love birds can continue your romance in your bedroom. " saying that Harini, Ravi's wife started laughing and Ravi too joined her.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Hey guys!! Surprised?? 

Thank you so much for your votes and comments on previous chapter :)  

First time Janani's POV !! So, tell me how is this chapter?? Sorry, short chapter compared to previous ones but can't help it :( . 

I tried to post this chapter yesterday but couldn't do it due to wifi problem. Well this update is for you @CrazyPunter. Hope you are happy dear ;)

Please vote and comment.

-Veni