Chapter 20

শুভ মহা অষ্টমী ️♥️🙏

Lifeline Hospital

Nandini was sitting beside her little princess holding her hand who was lying unconscious on the hospital bed.

Dr. Desai: Dr. Nandini she has cold allergy. Getting drenched in rain is fully restricted for her as her immune system is very weak. But here she was soaked in rain. It is not at all good for her.

Composing herself Nandini looked at him.

Nandini: What is her situation now Dr. Desai..?? Is there anything to worry for..!!

Dr. Desai: Not really. I have given her medicine. But her immune system has become more weak from before. You have to be extra careful from now on regarding her health.

Nandini looked at Ikshu who was in her deep sleep. Nandini's eyes reflected failure as if she failed to protect her precious obsession.

Nandini: Thank you Dr. Desai. From the day she was born till today you are the one who always treats her. I'll be always grateful to you.

Dr. Desai smiled a little and patted Nandini's head.

Dr. Desai: You are just like a little sister to me Nandini. Please take good care of her and as well as of yourself.

Nandini smiled at him and nodded her head. As Dr. Desai left Nandini kissed Ikshu's forehead and her eyes teared up.

Nandini: I'm sorry baby. Mumma failed. Please forgive me.

She said softly placing another kiss on her little hand which has IV connected.

Nandini looked at the other side of the room to find her son sulking. She let out a heavy sigh and after keeping her little hand softly on the bed she got up and went near him. She took a seat beside him.

No one talked for some time. After a while Nandini heard him saying.

Aryan: I'm sorry mumma.

She looked at him to see him looking at her only with glossy eyes.

Aryan: I didn't even knew that she was outside. I thought she was in her class room only. I didn't even saw her outside while I.....

Nandini: Sshhh..... it's okay.

Nandini held his hand seeing him getting hyper to stop him from saying further.

Nandini: You are nowhere at fault Aru. Don't say that. Okay..!!

He nodded his head wiping off the tears which fell down from his tears from the back of his hand.

Nandini: But tell me one thing, who was that teacher present with Ikshu..?? Wasn't he able to do anything so that Ikshu should not get wet..?? What would be his mentality that inspite of seeing her getting wet he did nothing..!! Do you know him..??