08

We were disturbed by a knock at the door

We were disturbed by a knock at the door. Shardul quickly stopped hugging me and took a glance at me. I could stare at his brown orbs and see his universe through  his eyes.

"I'll get the door" he said, whilst I just nodded.

He gave me smile and went towards the door and Sameer was standing at my door, Shardul and him start talking about something and Shardul exits my room waving me a bye, and passing a flirty wink

My cheeks were tainted in cherry red, what had just happened?

I stared at my reflection and the hickey he just placed made me feel all the feelings for him. Whatever was between us, it felt nice to have.

I trusted him. He helped me a lot to adjust over here.

Couldn't have asked for someone else as my guard, dad did a really great job at hiring a trained officer for me who looks really hot as well.

I do miss dad, Akash Ahale is one of the most reputed Chief Minister of the capital of the country and being his only daughter is a privilege to me and I would never trade it.

If the situation was different and if I would have met Shardul somewhere else and not as my protector, dad would have liked him.

Dad has always given me the freedom to do whatever I want to do. He never stopped me for anything, he made sure that I just never indulge into something bad that will ruin my own life.

So that's why he even hired 24*7 bodyguards for me but,  at one point of time it creeped me out to hell, because these bodyguards used to follow me to a public ladies washroom as well, how embarrassing would that be?

I had to argue with him for a week to make him change the decision in return, he made sure that I update him every thirty to forty minutes about my location to  which I agreed upon although it's stupid job ,  I gave him an update regarding where I am & what am I doing.

We had our perfect little family, a smile crept on my lips as I thought of my family. We were wholesome.

I wonder, what Shardul's family would be like? Are they traditional or modern? Are they trying to set him up with someone?

Because anyone would say yes, the moment they'd seen Shardul.

That little stubble that has grown out, his  maroon-reddish lips and his straight nose is definitely something to simp for.

My gaze went to the mirror and I saw a bright red spot on my neck.

I immediately hurried and covered it with concealer. Considering how Shardul is, he'd want it to keep a secret and not show the world what he is doing next.

A helper knocked at my door as I was busy fixing the hickey.

I immediately moved my hand and rested it at my neck, hiding the hickey. Not giving a hint to the helper what was happening here before.