09

The more I tried pushing her away, the more I have been craving for her

It's been few weeks now, since Radha and I sneak into each other's room in the middle of the night and then we proceed to talk about random things and then proceed to dirty talk and then proceed to heavy makeout session.

Her slender neck is such a turn on, where I'd mark it all with my marks. So that when she walks downstairs, everyone will know who did this to her but, my bad she doesn't listen to me. She covers it concealer because she says I'm shy

A smirk formed on my lips as I entertained the thought of my guards seeing her neck and wondering who did this to her. She snuggled into me more whilst I looked at her, calm and relaxed face.

The blanket was no more covering her body and I could see she was kind of shivering because of the early morning breeze.

I placed the same blanket which I had on my body on hers as well and pulled her closer to me. So that she can feel the heat and stop shivering.

She looked so cute when she sleeped. I don't know what came in me, I pressed my lips on her temple and tucked her flicks behind her ear.

This would be just a hookup kind of thing because, then she will start hating me. She will hate me for what I have dragged her into and I couldn't do anything other than be sorry for what I have done but then, she'd never want to be with me.

Radha is a adorable human, on the span of how much I have known her.

I have never wanted to know someone as much as I wanted to know about Radha.

With her, it feels like the missing puzzle piece has been found.

Not only do I crave for her body now, but her presence when I'm busy doing the tedious chores. It's easy being around her and I can't believe I'm admitting this but, I'll miss her when she will be gone, hating me to her death.

Her almond eyes open up and they stare straight into my eyes. She blushes as soon as she sees me.

I love it, how she blushes for me everytime I'm around her. I cup her right cheek and caress it with my thumb,"Good morning" I say in my morning velvety voice and place a peck on her lips and her smile grows even more.

"Morning" she says untangling our bodies.

Her whole neck is covered with my hickeys and last night she placed one on my neck. Unlike her, I ain't covering it I'm showing it off.

"Let's go on beach today" she pouts, rubbing her eyes.

"No" I strictly said, considering  the potential harm she can endure.