Drink's, meeting a dame, and Meeting a Wizard. ( Some rewritten )

My PoV

After an hour nap I rejoined the world of the living. The first thing that caught my attention was the smell of burgers, and fries with a slight hint of butter. Not sure on the butter part, but it was enough to draw me from my room. Exiting I came across a bandaged Missouri, a tired Doc, and a finished plate of food. Shrugging I made my presence know. Soon we where pit walking when I spotted a pub. Wanting a drink I grabbed both Missouri's and Doc's arms and dragged them with me to a stool before "gently" shoving them down.

Me: Yo barkeep give me Tombstone Shotgun.

Pause

A Tombstone Shotgun is a drink of my own design. It's a mixture of 1/4 oz Whiskey, 1/6 oz Brandy, 1/4 oz Vodka, and 2/6 oz Rum. 1/2 oz Gin. Add a squeeze of lemon and lime, before shaking. After that pour in glass, add ice and to top it off add whip cream and a cherry then enjoy. Though it's usually better to have in shots than a full glass

Resume

Barkeep: Coming right up! What about your friends?

Missouri: I'll take a Missouri Mule. ( Sorry kuweeby2 but this was to good to pass up. To make you need 1 oz Bourbon, 1 oz Applejack or Apple Brandy, ½ oz Campari, ½ oz Cointreau. Also there is no garnish.)

Doc: And I'll take some Royal Tea. ( This is also a acholic drink. It involves 1 1/2 ounces London dry gin, 2 ounces freshly brewed Earl Grey tea, chilled, 1 splash lemon juice, 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste, Lemon wheel for garnish. )

Barkeep: Alright, give, me a moment.

Nodding, I engrossed myself in a conversation with Doc as Missouri was looking at something. Soon I was telling Doc the Milk Man joke I tried to tell Missouri.

Me: Hey, Doc. What do you call a Milk Man in pantyhose?

Doc looked at me for a second trying to think of an answer.

Doc: I don't know. What?

Me: A Dairy Queen.

Doc soon bursted out laughing, before pounding his chest when he started coughing. Reaching over I patted him on the back before rubbing it.

Me: Ya, ok govna?

Doc: I'm, cough, fine mate.

Nodding I noticed that the barkeep had put out our drinks. Nodding in thanks I took a big drink, letting the burn go down my throat. I also notice Missouri and Doc cough after a small sip.

Me: Y'all can't handle y'all's liquor.

Missouri looked at me while and glared at me.

Doc: And you can?

I could hear the anger and disbelief in his voice.

Me: Mate, I can't get drunk. The only reason I really drink is for the burn it gives. It reminds me that despite everything I'm still living for another tomorrow.

With that said I turned to my left taking another swig, barley missing Docs expression. Not really caring for his expression I spotted one of the most drop dead person I had ever seen. Blonde hair that seemed as of it was fire it's self. Blue cerulean eyes that seem like the ocean it's self. An aura of strength, confidence, and enthusiasm. She was also wearing really revealing clothing, not that I can complain. Still staring at her I called out to the other's.

Me: Doesn't she look to young to be here?

Both Missouri and Doc turned to see the girl I was talking about. She was also talking to Junior, while his lackeys err bodyguards followed. Sensing something was about to go down I finished my drink before getting off the stool heading my way over there. As I left I called out to them.