A ride in the sky,Plus escaping Death

My PoV

It's been about three weeks since me and the Crew got our Aura's and our weapons. We have yet to discover our Semblance, but that didn't really bug us. Instead we spent the time training with our weapons. I did however discover other weapons onboard my ship such as a M1911 .45 APC. Speaking of my ship, it along with Missouri's and Yamato's are now in a small lake that's located at the bottom of Beacon Cliff's since it's the only real lace we can put them.

Getting ready to leave for Beacon I donned my Combat Outfit, that I put a lot of work into.

( My Outfit)

Spent me 12,349,374.44 Lien to build it but it's worth it. Better then Missouri's at least. Anyways I can see Missouri heading my way. Till next time Journal.

Closing my Journal I stuffed it into my back pocket before standing up walking over to Missouri.

Missouri: Alright. I've been told that we only have to blend into the path of students and head to the Amphitheater. Should be simple enough.

I could only roll my eyes. Nothing is ever simple.

Yamato: Sounds like a plan.

Ope! Yamato actually agreed with Missouri. Do I since a crush forming?

Doc:

Really Doc?

Doc: Yamato's been agreeing with Missouri's decisions these last few days. What's going going in on?

I really want to laugh now. Just come on! Look at there reactions!

Yamato: Shove it Doc!

Me: Seriously though did you and Missouri do anything the last week or so?

Yamato: No! Baka!

Missouri: Sigh. Let's just go to the airship docks.

Yamato just pouts at his reply.

Yamato: Fine!

She then walked out the dorm well me and Doc grinned cheekily at Missouri.

Doc: So....... lovebir-

Missouri: Shove it Doc!

I couldn't help but laugh at him.

Me: Yep. You and Yamato are definitely smitten for each other.

Missouri: Shut it youngin. Sigh, come on we're late as is.

Missouri then walked out to try and catch up with Yamato. Me and Doc smirked cheekily at each other.