Ye kya Manjara hai ?

Next morning Anirudh woke up when he felt cold droplet splash upon his eyes...his eyes got wrinkled as he rubbed them and then slowly slowly opened his eyes and got awestruck to see the view infront of him...

He saw his dear teen wife...with wet hairs and moreover in blood red sari

He felt his heart stopped...he gulped down the saliva with heavy breaths...

Here Bondita was getting ready with Chandan Fota and and daily jewellery when Anirudh noticed that she was finding it difficult to hook a necklace...he moved towards her and gestured her to stop...
She looked into his eyes through the mirror... Anirudh moved his eyes onto her wet hairs on her silky back...
He moved his hand upon her back shifting her hairs on either side of her shoulder...
While he was doing so, his hands touched her bare back making her eyes close due to the sensation by his touch...he looked at Bondita's closed eyes through the mirror...He realised that she was being hyperventilized by his touch and him touching her was creating a sensation in his heart also...

He looked at her bare back...His hand automatically moved towards it and touched it...
As soon as his cold hands touched her skin Bondita clenched her eyes...her lips curled into lite blushing smile... Anirudh again took a glance at her through the mirror...he was loving his effect on her...he shifted his hand onto her neck while still with the contact on her skin causing an electrical sensation onto her heart...

He hooked the necklace...he held her shoulder and moved a bit closer and whispered in her ears pouring his warm breaths upon her beauty bone...

Anirudh: bohot sundar lag rahi ho!

Bondita smiled holding a blush while still keeping her eyes closed...

Soon their romantic moment got disturbed by A knock on the door making Anirudh realise that he got Sheer away...

He looked at Bondita who was looking down in embarrassment or Blush...well she was confused either

Anirudh quickly moved towards the door and opened it and found Bihari

Bihari: Chote Mallik apko aur Bondita Malkin ko Bade Mallik subha ki aarti keliye bula rahe hai...

Anirudh: haa...hum ate hai..tum jao

Bihari nodded and left... Anirudh looked at Bondita and thought to come up with an another topic to avoid the situation...he gulped before speaking cause he was finding it difficult to speak after that situation

Anirudh : aa..vo...v..vi..Vidyalay phir se shuru karna tha n Aaj se? Tum tayar kyu nahi ho?

Bondita: v..vo B..Batuk ne bataya ki H..High School ka s.. sports hai... isiliye hume aaj chhuti hai

Anirudh nodded and quickly moved into the bathroom to avoid speaking further...
Bondita too got ready quickly and moved down...

__________________________________

Anidita did the Aarti togather and then the family did the Breakfast... Bondita completed her daily chores which she always used to do before and then was studying and completing her pending school work as told by Anirudh who also was with Bondita in the study to help her with her studies...

She was quietly completing her pending work and Anirudh was analysing her pending course and was strategising how to cover up it...

He moved his eyes to take a glance at Bondita but unfortunately his eyes got stuck on her...

He noticed her hair flip coming upon her face and was disturbing her...she was trying to keep the flip at her proper place but it didn't...she was getting irritated

Anirudh thus moved towards her and slowly moved that irritating flip back to its place but...his that move made Bondita's eyes close again... Anirudh looked at her nervous face which was with closed eyes...

Bondita bit her lower lip and uff!!! Mrs.Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury it made Your husband's heart unstable and he too closed his eyes

Anirudh: (pov) ye kya ho raha hai mujhe?

Bondita: (pov) kyu Pati Babu ka iss tarah mujhe chhuna itna khaas lag raha hai?

Anirudh: (pov) kyu tumhari har harkat meri Dhadkane badha rahi hai?

Bondita: (pov) kyu vo pal khubsurat lagta hai jab Pati Babu mujhe iss tarha chutte hai?

Both opened their eyes and got into the eye contact...

Anidita: (pov) Ye kya Manjara hai?

__________________________________

So guys this is it for the chapter
Hope you liked it and if you did so please let me know till then stay tuned for the next chapter
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️
__________________________________