Obsessed

The surrounding was tensed, A boy in her teens was standing scared before him who was glaring at him with dark eyes but with a smirk on his lips

Boy: k...kya hua Ba.. Barrister Babu ap...ap mujhe aise kyu dekh rahe hai?

Yes the man was Anirudh.

Anirudh: (sarcastically) dar kyu rahe ho? Mai toh bas tumse thodi baat karne aya hu.

"Kya hua Barrister Babu? Koi galti huiee hai kya humare Sugham se koi galti huee hai kya?" questioned Sugham's father.

Anirudh: Nahi...galti toh mere bhai se huee hai

Anirudh signalled the boy to come closer.
He touched his bruises.

Anirudh: usne bechare ko thappad maar diya...par tumne galti bhi toh aisi ki hai Sugham, ab kisi aur ki biwi ko apna banane ke baremien sochoge toh yehi hoga n!

Sugham's eyes got wide with terror.
He looked into his eyes which getting darker and darker with his each spoken sentance.
He gulped.

(SF- Sugham's Father)

SF: b...biwi?

Anirudh: hmm biwi...meri biwi Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhury...apke iss bete ka Kehena hai ki...isse meri biwi pasand hai.

SF: n..nadan hai Barrister Babu... M..maaf kar dijiye isse.

Anirudh raised his eyebrows...

Anirudh: maaf kardu?

SF noded.

Anirudh looked at the boy.

Anirudh: maaf kar du?

Boy didn't reacted but bowed his hand down clutching his pant and shivering...under his dark gaze.

Anirudh looked at his hand and smirked.

Anirudh: theekh hai...maaf Kiya...lekin...meri ek shart hai.

Both looked at him

Anirudh: ap apke iss bete ko lekar yaha se kahi duurrrrrrr... chale jaiye.

Anirudh glared into Sugham's eyes

Anirudh: paison ki chinta mat kijiye...vo apko mu mangi keemat par mil jayege lekin agar apka ye beta phirse mujhe iss gaon mein dikha toh...

Anirudh got up from his chair and stood before Sugham's Father and patted his back.

Anirudh: aage ap samjhdar hai!

Anirudh winked at him and left the room.

__________________________________

A

t Afternoon, Bondita and Bhatuk were back home.

Anirudh was in his study when he heard Bondita's voice.
He smiled as he knew that Bondita would straightly come to him and narrat her the entire story about the day , telling him what happened and what not.

He started counting on his fingers. 1,2 and 3
And the 4th second she was her with his name on her sweet mouth.

Bondita: Pati Babu!

Anirudh looked at her who was standing their with bare foot opened hair with still her school uniform upon.

He signalled her to come, she came to him and he pulled her on his lap.

Her heart skipped again, she blushed and looked down... Anirudh held her face and made her look towards her

Anirudh: kaisa Raha Aaj ka din?