| My Message |

[ Edited :

————————————
~✏️✏️✏️~
————————————

Now this book is only here for the purpose of writing down ideas or upcoming books. It a way for me to keep track on which book will come out now or the later future. I have so many ideas and I am happy to share them all with you and see what you think of them.

I have so many draft at the ready to begin writing them but first I have to first writing the books I have I already other wise I will have too much books and won't finish them. This book will give you the updates on books that I am also currently working on. I might even give some hints of ending for things that will happen.

I will say this some books that I will be working on won't all have happy endings some will but some will. Sometimes I might make sequels to books that have bad endings to make the people you like happy endings happy about it but I won't be saying if I will make it. Since I don't want to spoil.

I am writing these books so that i can open my imagination in these fan fiction books to get better at writing. It really help me to write better and reading some books gave me some ideas to improve my writing too.

If you writers out there want to do a similar idea to one of my books I am writing then ask me before doing it because then your just copying my fanfics and need to be reported. Ask before doing anything what so ever, no one likes a copycat.

I thank you for reading my books and I hope you will enjoy future fan fictions too. Now I will let you enjoy reading my update book.