| BNHA : 'Moon Rises' |

[ Edited :

————————————
~✏️✏️✏️~
————————————

'Heartless'

Ok so there are many thing I would like to see this fanfic became and it will. I have plans to make this fanfic really amazing because during the time of Misaki becoming the greatest villain the world will ever see. I will tell you that there will be every once in a while that we will see Izuku's point of view of things.

Izuku wants to became a hero and find his brother so that they can both became the hero they had dream to be. Most of the POV will be about Izuku missing his brother since his brother isn't here with him to watch him became the hero they both dream to be. Bakugo on the other hand is also having the same goal as Izuku but is too stubborn to tell anyone his second thing he wants to do when he becomes a hero and that is to find Misaki.

There will be some POV of Bakugo in the future chapters but not right now

What I want to focus right now is Misaki's grow of power with Kokushibu's power that was handed in a cup of blood to him by All For One. There will be more of how Kokushibu relates to Misaki and how they are very much similar to each then they might think.

I will also be working on Misaki's relationships with people around him and even with Shigaraki. Shigaraki is Misaki's only friend but for my idea it will turn into something more in the future. We all know that Shigaraki is not really big on expressing his feelings to everyone so expect a slow burn between the two. Now to answer some questions people will be asking.

Question 1 you might be asking is, Will Misaki became a hero?

The answer is no and there is a reason for this. The reason being is that Misaki is too deep into what is he doing that he doesn't want to became a hero. Misaki wants to show the world what he can do and show everyone who wronged him the power he has. And him being a hero so suddenly will betray the character development of this fanfic.

Question 2, is what everyone will be asking when I continue in the later future.
Will there be a good ending?

The answer will be...

No

There is a huge reason for this
Before I did this book I had a imagine of how the ending will be and I am sadly to say there will be no big fat good ending. There is this saying that 'Villains don't get a happy ending' well there right and on that note I can't ever seeing this book on a good ending. It just never made sense like imagine your a world Great villain and they get some kind of good ending and everyone is happy.

It wouldn't make any sense since the villain has done so much damage to people they hurt or killed. A villain will never get a good ending without some sort of punishment and believe me even if Miskai gets a good ending there will be some kind of punishment for all his crimes which will mostly likely be death. Get the big picture?

So don't go complaining about how the result will be when I end this book because I will tell you that how I want it to end.

Ok now if you do have any questions about his book make a comment on this text. I will try answer it in the best way possible. Now go ask those question now.