chapter : 31

Finally the newly wedded couple entered inside the mansion... The Hall was in complete chaos... No the guests were still not arrived but the one behind this chaos was non other than mrs. Kim.. Who was so ready to peel the skin out of his one and only husband..

"Mom " Taehyung whisper yelled... When he saw his mom so ready to punch his dad who was silently drinking in the bar

"Taehyungaa.. Thank god you are here... See how this old man is drinking... I myself threw all the alcohols.. Still this man.. I don't know how he found this.. You just arrived take some rest in your room... Till than lemme just beat this man's ass ..he is getting out of hand "

Jungkook was amused by his mother in law's new behaviour... Till yesterday he just saw soft caring mrs. Kim.. But today he can see a fearless tigress in her... Taehyung who was already used to this. Nodded his head curtly and left from there along with his husband..

"Hubby I didn't even greeted them " Jungkook pouted when taehyung started walking towards his room along with him..

"It's ok bubba.. You can greet them afterwards.. Right now let mom do her work... Party will start in few minutes " Taehyung said checking his silver watch which was gifted by his in laws..

"When my parents are going to arrive hubby... I miss them so much " Jungkook expressed once they entered inside the room..

"Soon baby.. Now lets first finish our pending work " Taehyung smirked taking big steps towards his prey..

Jungkook's jaw dropped within a second.. he started taking backward steps.. Soon his back hit the wall and he didn't even realised when he was trapped between his husband's muscular body and the wall...

"Hubby... We will be late " jungkook whispered softly..

Taehyung was eyeing those soft pink lips with dark gaze.. He loved how it moves whenever his buba speaks.. He wants to move his own lips along with them..

Jungkook was blabbering something from the last one minute and his husband was just gawking at those soft plumpy lips... Not even hearing out whatever his baby was speaking...

"Stop staring at my lips like that .. Pervert!!! Jungkook muttered covering his lips with his palms as he noticed his husband's lusty stares...
His ears and whole neck turned tomato red..

On the other hand taehyung laughed out loud... Making the cute bunny angry... He pushed taehyung lightly and went out of the room... Leaving his laughing husband alone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here? " A blue haired boy whisper shouted..

"Surprise mother f**ker " The other one shouted excitedly..

"Whatever bitch just get out of my way.. " Blue haired boy pushed the other boy who was standing in front of him..

"Yah yeonjuniie please one last chance.. Just tell taehyun to unblock me and i will unblock you from soobin's phone... So simple "

"Woah!! Woah! You bitch thats what I was saying from the past one week " Yeonjun snapped rolling his eyes...

"Yeah whatever!! By the way what are you doing here?? "

"Beomgyu you know what I think you lost your brain somewhere... Oh well sorry I forgot you don't even have brain.. Anyways it's jungkook's wedding reception so obviously I will be here " Yeonjun expressed with sarcasm oozing from every word he spoke..

"Oh yeah I don't even understand why did a cute boy like jungkook even make friendship with you boy! You are such a dumb fucking ass.. Who can't even talk properly in front of his crush and here giving me bullshit lectures " Beomgyu laughed watching the angry face of his high school enemy...

"Just fuck off.. Don't make me change my mind
I wil-

" Hey yeoniie!! Why are you shouting at beomgyu " Yeonjun was just about to throw hands over his enemy cum friend ... When he felt someone's presence behind him... And he just lost himself when he heard the nickname he was given by the strange person...

Who was that person?? Any guesses? Of course his one and only childhood crush soobin..

"I was not shouting.. We are friends. Right gyu? Why would I shout at him " Yeonjun suddenly pulled beomgyu in bone crushing hug ..

"Just act or deal cancel " Yeonjun muttered in beomgyu's neck..

"Haha yes soobin hyung we are besties " Beomgyu tightened the hug making his bestie out of breath...

"Yeah I know you guys are bestie.. Actually I wanted to meet the couple and congratulate them.. Yeonjuniie if you don't mind can you help me find them.. "

"Yeah of course " Yeonjun chirped excitedly..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mr. Lee meet my husband Kim jungkook " Taehyung introduced his husband to his new business partner

"Hello Mr Kim jungkookshii.. Congratulations " Mr. Lee said forwarding his hands for handshake... Jungkook accepted it but soon regreted when he felt Mr. Lee squeezing his hand in not so polite way... He hurriedly pulled his hand away smiling awkwardly..

"Mr Kim you husband is really beautiful... I must say you are the lucky one " Mr. Lee said while eyeing jungkook from top to bottom..

"Of course I'm Mr. Lee " Taehyung who was silently observing everything with dark gaze... Finally spoke out with gritted teeth and tightened his hold around jungkook's waist..

"Now we should leave... We have other guests to attend " Taehyung took his leave along with jungkook leaving smirking Mr. Lee..

"Taehyung is indeed lucky to have an angel but dont he know angels get dirty in this filthy world " Lee laughed at his own senseless joke..

~~~

"Are you ok love " Taehyung asked soflty.. Kissing the knuckles of his husband's left hand.

"Yes hubby I'm ok " Jungkook whispered.. he was internally dancing at his husband's lovely gestures..

"Don't mind him... He is just a stupid business partner.. If you want I will break the deal with Lee " Taehyung gritted his teeth in pure anger...

"No hubby.. It's ok im fine.. You don't have to end the deal "

"Hey Ggukkie "

"Noona " It didn't even took a second and jungkook was already hanging in his lovely sister's arms... Who lovingly hugged him back.. Patting his back .. She spoked
"I missed you ggukie "

"Missed you too " Jungkook muttered still not breaking the hug

Taehyung bowed politely... Yuna nodded her head greeting him back...

"Let's go mumma and appa are waiting for you both "

'Did mumma missed me?? ' that was the thought that crossed jungkook's mind when he heard about his mumma...

Author. Pov :-

First of all
How was the chapter??

How are you guys??

My exams are over... Still I have other exam in 20 days 😭😭

Anygays be happy 😁

・*・ ∧,,∧ ∧_∧ ・*・
'.  ( 。・ω・)(・ω・。 ) .'
 '・ | つ♥と |.・'
*゚' ・。。・゚ '*
   τнänκ чöü ♬*゜

AND..

∧∧∧∧
( 。-( //// ) Muah・・・💓
/"""" ^つ O
し-J∪∪