chapter : 32

"Jungkook what happened?? You are sweating so much .. Is everything alright" Jungkook heard his husband's concerned voice as he felt a soft touch of taehyung's palm over his cheek..

"I - I don't feel good " Jungkook murmured leaning his face over taehyung's shoulder...

A stream of tears found its way past his eyes as he wrapped his hands around the torso of his husband.. Hugging him tightly..

Taehyung confusingly hugged him back.. his confusion was valid after all his husband was all happy and excited a few minutes ago.. Then why out of sudden he is sobbing like someone snatched most precious person from his life..

"Shh bub.. Calm down.. What happened tell me.. I'm here for you.. Don't cry please.. You know it's hurts me seeing you cry like this " Taehyung muttered as gently as possible.. meanwhile caressing his back to calm his trembling body..

Jungkook kept crying remembering the incident that changed his life a few minutes ago.. The incident which made him question his whole identity..

He clutched the collar of taehyung's shirt tightly as he slided his face away from the shoulder only to look up.. His innocent doe eyes which were filled with tears stared in taehyung's worried eyes..

Taehyung's eyes twitched when he saw a thread of tear rolling down from down from jungkook's eyes over his cheeks... making him poke his tongue inside his mouth in anger..

He can't see the love of his like that.. It was hurting his soul like hell.. He slowly brought his thumb near his face wiping the tear from jungkook's face..

"Now tell me what made you so broken on this special occasion " Taehyung asked not breaking the eye contact..

Few minutes ago ~

A little bunny like human was so excited to meet his parents after so long.. Even though he knows his mother is not so fond of him.. He can't help but miss his mother..

He was passing by the corridor when he heard a familiar voice which made his heart stir in excitement..
'It's mama ' he whispered to no one..

His legs automatically started following the direction of the voice..

As he reached at the door of the rest room.. he heard his dear mother's yelling sound..

"Stop pressuring me yuna.. I don't want to meet him.. What's wrong with you "

"But he misses you mama.. He misses everyone.. He will be sad if you don't show up.. You are his mother how can you just attend the reception only for the name and leave without meeting your son "

Jungkook silently listened the conversation with heavy heart.. He expected this.. He knew his mother never liked him but the next words of soomin made his whole life upside down..

"Oh come on yuna.. Stop your bullshit.. You are well aware that jungkook is not my own son.. And i never accepted him as my step son too.. Now when he is married .. I don't need to pretend the role of his mother.. So you zip your mouth and leave me alone " He heard his mother's venomous voice and ran from there in an instant..

His heart was weak at the moment.. He knew he will break down if he stayed there for one more minute.. But he didn't had any idea that he heard the half information.. He missed out the real part..

Soomin was about to step out from the rest room because yuna was adamant of leaving her but before she does so she felt her daughter's hold on her wrist..

"Mom.. You knew jungkook was out right? " Yuna spoke out in utter disappointment as she meet her mother's stony eyes which were filled with tears..

Soomin nodded her head without breaking the intense eye contact..