Snow~Four

16 January 2015Tuesday17:55

16 January 2015
Tuesday
17:55

The girls had arrived at the restaurant and have just walked inside.

"Over there."Reign said pointing to where Tasha,her sons and two other girls were.

"Hii."Alyssa greeted happily as they were close enough to the table.

"Hii girls."Tasha greeted standing up.

"Hey miss T."Reign and Snow greeted hugging her.

"Hii miss Bennett."Winter greeted shaking her hand.

"Okay sit down."Tasha said fake smiling at Winter as she eyed her outfit.

"Von and Misharron get up so they can move in." Tasha told her oldest son and his girlfriend.

The male sucked his teeth,standing up and moving to the side along with the girl.

"Okay so that's Damon and that's Dayvon and their girlfriends Misharron and Ashley,guys this is Winter,Reign and Snow and their mother Alyssa."Tasha introduced once everyone was seated.

"Anyways the menus are there."Tasha said pointing.

"I'm tryna eat luh daddy over here." Snow whispered to Reign.

"Mhm bitch he do look good."Reign whispered back.

"Ay why the fuck you wearing this bright ass shit?"Damon asked Winter as he scrunched up his face.

"What's wrong,I look good."She said confidently.

"No the fuck you don't."Ashely,Damon's girlfriend said making her gasp dramatically.

"Guys."Tasha said in a warning tone.

"Chile,anyways you look good miss T."Reign said smiling at her.

"Thank you Reign,you guys look good too,Snow you better tell me where you got that dress from."She said laughing.

"Yes ma'am."Snow said smiling.

"Ooh you and that voice."Tasha said shaking her head.

"Yeah I have no idea how that happened."Alyssa said as she read through the menu.

"It's a dub for her though,she be having niggas fall to their knees." Reign said smirking.

"She probly be fucking them too." Misharron said laughing alone.

"You really thought that was funny?" Snow questioned eyeing her.

"Funny looking ass bitch,ass don't match their thighs ass bitch,st-"

"Watch yo fucking mouth."Dayvon gritted angrily as he held a firm grip on her neck.

Snow stoped talking as she bit down on her bottom lip,staring up into his dark eyes.